Modern-esque

Zendayas POV

Zac and I hurl ourselves and his the basket into his car. As he drives off I notice the blanket still lying there, oh no, it was so soft. He drives as fast as he is allowed and escapes the paparazzi. "I thought you said the paparazzi don't come here." I almost shout. "They don't. They must've followed us." He says very calmly, which makes me calm.

Instead of taking the route that goes to my house he decides to go a different way. "Where are we going?" I ask as I look around this unfamiliar place. "My house, it's closer. That okay?" IM GOING TO ZAC EFRONS HOUSE. O.M.G! "Yeah that's fine." I say trying to hold all my excitement in.

He parts his car outside a gigantic, modern house. We walk down stairs to the pool and I instantly want to just push Zac in but I don't. We enter his house and again the style is very modern-esque. He takes a seat on his large sofa and sprawl out next to his. He puts on a movie but I don't notice which one because before I can look at the screen his lips touch mine. "I'm sorry I never knew the paparazzi would go there." He apologies. "Zac it wasn't your fault don't be sorry." I say back. I yawn and Zac then stands up and picks me up. I scream a little and he laughs. "Let's get you too bed."

We enter his room and he places me on his bed. He gets a large t-shirt out of his drawer and gives it too me. "You can wear that." I wait until he leave but he's doesn't. I wave my hand towards the door signalling him to get out and he frowns. He then exits and I get dressed. His shirt smells amazing!

Zacs POV

I go down to the kitchen while she's getting dressed and I grab some strawberries and Nutella. I dip them in it and place them on a large plate then run up to my room. Knock knock. "You can come in." I enter my room and place the strawberries on my bed. Zen goes to take one but I grab her hand. "I want to feed you."

I take a seat beside her and grab a strawberry. I slowly tease her with it by pulling it away every time she goes to eat it.

Zens POV

JUST GIVE ME THE STRAWBERRY!

Zacs POV

I finally give her it and as she wraps her lips around it slowly and bits down I wonder if she's trying to seduce me. Either way it's working. Two can play at that game. I get up off the bed and take my t-shirt off and my trousers(trousers is pants in the UK). I turn around to Zen and her mouth is wide open. "I sleep in my boxers is that alright."

Zens POV

I finally get the strawberry and as I do I slowly wrap my lips around it and then bite. I try to seduce him but I don't really know if it worked. He gets up and unexpectedly takes off his shirt and trousers. My mouth falls... HE HAS THE BODY OF A GOD. "I sleep in my boxers is that alright." He says smirking. That's more than alright with me. "Eh...um... eh yea... yeah. Sure" I try to speak but not words come to my mouth as his body has me SHOOK.

He then grabs the strawberries and places them on his bedside table and kisses me forcefully and pushes me down onto the bed. Damn...