Anger

Zendayas Pov

I see Zac storm over. I can almost feel the anger radiating off of him. He storms up to the guy.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GRINDING YOURSELF OVER MY GIRL." He screams at the guy.

"Yo dude I never knew it was your girl." He reply's.

"I literally asked if you were Zac and you just groaned. I thought it was you babe." I say a little scared of Zac.

"It's okay baby I know. NOW GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS CLUB." He says softly to me putting me at ease but screaming at the guy.

"Make me." He says and Zac gives him a nasty punch breaking the guys nose and causing him to fall.

"S**t." The guy says as he looks at his fingers that are covered in blood and picks himself up.

"You'll regret that Efron. Yeah that's right I know your ass who doesn't. I will get you and that little s**t of yours. Just wait, just wait." Zac doesn't take a word he says seriously and just shows him the middle finger.

He leans down and kisses me softly.

"Are you okay?" He asks pulling away and I nod and pull him back into my lips. I could kiss this man all day.

We get home and all I want to do is go to bed with my boyfriend. We kiss as we begin to undress each other not taking an eye off one another.

"I love you so much babe." He says nibbling on my ear lobe making me shiver.

"I love you too." I reply as I kiss his neck and tug on his hair.

We fall onto the bed. Our heart beats still beating fast and our breathing still ragged until someone clears there throat and at that point my heart beat stops and we both jump and freeze.