The Man who doesn't Know...

Oh! I forgot to tell you that when Lynn found out she didn't know what to do! She thought about this child and pregnancy for about two weeks. Finally Lynn made her answer. She thought maybe she could get rid of the child like nothing happened! Of course she didn't want to kill the kid though. So she thought of the best plan ever! She thought if she gave the child to her sister then she could raise it on her own. Of course this isn't the best plan she couldv'e done but she didn't have a choice. 

So Finally 9 months came and Im not sure how to this day she kept her pregnant self a mystery but she managed. Finally she went to the only servants she told about this and got in labor and had her baby girl...

Servant Amy: Oh your highness! She is beutiful!

Lynn: Yes... Yes she is...

Servant Anna: Miss Lynn... Are you sure you want to get rid of this child? I mean the child should have her mother by her at all times at a young age!

Lynn: Anna... I appresiate That your worried about this trust me! I wish i could be apart of my child's life but we all know this can't happen... You know even what the king will say! Hel'l teach this kid how to be evil plus hes not a kid person she deserves more...

Servant Anna: "smiles" I understand... And im happy that you want everything for your child...

Servant Amy: Oh yes that's beutiful! But if were going to do this we better do it now! its almost mourning!

Lynn: Don't worry ill take her now to my sister....

Servant Anna: Be safe my Queen....

Lynn: "smiles at her" Don't worry I will..."gets out of the bed and picks up the baby out of the crib and leaves to her sister castle."

The same day her sister Diana Was for some reason worried  she knew something wasn't right but ignored it until she heard a knock at her glass window in her bedroom. She looked over there and notice that something wasn't right.....Then she realized who it was... Lynn with something in her hand? So Diana went to the window and prepared for the worst and opened it with caution. Finally she realized what it was in her hand and was shocked to see it but it was a baby a very small baby... 

Diana:..."shocked"

Lynn:"looks where shes looking and smiles" Iv'e noticed you found my suprise...

Diana: "still shocked but then realized it was cold in side and ask if her sis and the baby wanted inside."Lynn and the child go in."

Lynn: Sis it has been forever hasn't it?

Diana: Y-yes... Yes it has been forever...

Lynn: "Smile goes away with sadness" If ya think im going to hurt you then your wrong... Im really here to ask a favor.. Its a big one but its my only chance to help others...

Diana: "confused" Sis what are you trying to say?

Lynn: "sighs" Sis meet your neice Sarah....

Diana: "even more shocked" So the rumors are true you and that monster had a kid.....

Lynn: "sighs" Heh ya know i feel the same way i think its not good too ya now...

Diana: "Sad" So then... Whats the problem?

Lynn: This will be hard to explain sis.... But i don't have much time....

Diana: Ok then im listening?

Lynn: "Sighs" Alright... Sis i need you to watch her...

Diana: Wait what? What does that mean?

Lynn: Im saying that HE Doesn't know who this baby is and i don't want him too. So i need to hide her from him it would be difficult if i kept her in the castle and didn't want him to see her as well it cant and wont work if i did that.So i need you to watch her....At least until im ready for her to know the truth...

Diana: "even more shocked and scared" S-Sis i-iv'e n-never watch a k-kid before...Plus! Im not a "mommy" So how can i do that!?!?!

Lynn: "sighs" Sis.. If you don't then we might be in trouble... He doesn't know Plus! this girl I KNOW! Doesn't have power like her parents plus it will be hard for me to raise a kid with what happened years ago! I might kill her! I would never forgive myself....

Diana: ...

Lynn: Please sis i might never forgive myself...

Diana: Fine... BUT! When she turns 18! SHE WILL KNOW UNDERSTAND!

Lynn: FINE!