LET THE SHOW BEGIN....

+++++(One year later)+++++

++Lynn's POV++

It's been a year now since I have my first born to my sister and had my second born. Of course being David I had no choice but to let him and only him pick the name... But he actually wasn't stupid about it he name our second child which was a boy Davis. I thought this was a awesome name! I just wish he put more thought ya know!

But... He is my husband after all can't blame him... Oh I forgot to tell you why queen's don't name there kids it's because of a royalty rule... in my opinion that's a stupid rule in my opinion but it's rules...

+++++(third POV)+++++

++(In the nursery)++

David: Now! How's my lil prince doing!?

Baby Davis: Dada!

David: "shocked" W-Wait... Did y-you say...DADA!?!

Davis: Dada!

David: Oh.... My........ Evilness... HUN! CO...

Lynn: Ha! Donth worry I heard him hehehe...

Davis: hehe

David: heh our Davis is beautiful....

Lynn: heh he sure is...

David: Hun I've been keeping this from you but I need to talk now...

Lynn: "confused" Ok?

David: Come...

++(Lynn and David go to there room in the other side of the baby room)++

Lynn: Don't tell me....

David: "confused"

Lynn: You want another kid don't you?

David: " Looks at her confused" Lynn I'm not stupid it's been a year since the first kid been born and your still healing. I would never ask you until I knew you were ready....

Lynn: " shocked and confused" Then what is it???

David: Lynn.... I feel like your keeping something from me...

Lynn: " shocked more" W-What do y-you mean?

David: Two years ago I started feeling like I lost some of my powers... So I only knew two things I was dying or you were pregnant I knew we were still planning back then for a kid but still I lost a part of me Lynn....And I t hink you know why....

Lynn: "shocked" Ok! One! Why would I keep a kid from you!? Not only that but your child!?! Second! Why wasn't I showing pregnancy during this!?! Third!...

David: ENOUGH!!! I KNOW I HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD! I'M NOT STUPID! LET ME AWNSER YOUR TWO QUESTIONS ! FIRST I KNOW YOU STILL HAVE A GOOD SIDE LYNN YOU SHOW IT SO MUCH THAT IT'S TO EASY TO TELL WHAT SIDE YOUR ON! TWO! YOU DID SHOW SIGNS FOR TWO WEEKS UNTIL YOU TOOK A POTION! YEA I SAW IT! NOT ONLY THAT YOUR SISTER RANDOMLY WENT TO THE WORLD ABOUT HER TWO YEAR OLD BRAT!

Lynn: "shocked and scared" ...

David: "sighs" Look... I just don't understand this... At first I thought maybe I'm just feeling davis and I knew he was coming soon but then that happened not to mention that your sis is not married...

Lynn: "sighs" Two years ago I did find out I was pregnant not only that I was still more good than evil...I was scared so like you saw I did take a potion to hide that not only that I did have the child.... But something wasn't right a bright and good future was promised to her... My good side got to me and that night I made a deal with her I told her that to keep my caught with her...I felt bad for doing it but two things was in my mind... One. Losing her. I knew I was bad I thought I would kill her. And two. I thought WE would kill her.... I just..." starts to cry"

David: " sighs" Fine I understand....

Lynn: Huh? No KILLING me? No punishment? I'm confused?

David: " Looks at her and smirks" I didn't say I was done... if you don't want me to kill my child then you have to have another child NOW!

Lynn: "shocked" W-What!?!?

David: I know.. i did say I would wait but no! I should have to royalty children by me BUT I DON'T! So that's punishment for you...

Lynn: "thinks in mind" this is for Sarah...." Fine ill except punishment"

David: " Smirks" " Kisses her"

" Accepts the kiss"

David: LET THE SHOW BEGIN....