A 18th birthday wish

+++(Sarah/May POV)+++

It's been two weeks since I have found out about my real name and my real mom of course it was hard too take in but I had too! My aunt told me if I stayed with her till my eighteenth birthday I could see her and get more awnsers. But I would have to wait... Of course this was confusing at first but I kinda figured something wasn't right... Also I found out I had siblings,SIBLINGS!!! And I was the oldest!?! This at first hard too take in as well but I kept calm hearing everything I needed to know but sadly I just hated it... Knowing you have a mom that left you for years to live with someone she hated!?!? This was news beyond my understanding... But a dad that might want to kill me because of who I am!?! I got a little mad at that one...But I'll keep waiting...

One thing In the castle tho is one rule..NO GOING OUTSIDE!!! They made sure I knew this rule and would follow orders... I hated this, I wanted to see the world as well but it wasn't possible if you did things like that...

Diana: *opens bedroom door* Hey May... Dinner is almost ready...

Sarah/May: Ok I'll be down in a sec...

Diana: Heh I see you forgot what today is huh?

Sarah/May: Huh? I'm confused? What do you mean? I don't remember anything that's suppose to happen today?

Diana: *laphs* Your mother is coming tonight...

Sarah/May: Wait what really!?!?

Diana: *nods* Now hurry get your best gown on I don't care if she is your mother or not you have to show a little royalty sometimes.

Sarah/May: * She's has a long light blue sparkling dress on with her hair in one beautiful fishtail.* There I look good! Now time to see mom...

+++(Lynn POV)+++

Lynn: NO NO NO NOT RIGHT NOW!!

???: You know your time is near to give me that body!

Lynn: PLS BEFORE YOU TAKE OVER LET ME SEE HER I PROMISED HER PLEASE!!!

???: Oh don't worry I will tell her how much you missed her... hahahahaha!!!!

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Hey guys! Hope ya enjoyed the chapter so sorry it's short... it will be longer this time! Well anyway hope ya enjoyed this little story! BTW book one is almost complete and book two will be published! It's is going to be amazing but don't worry it's not done yet ! Well anyway bye guys I'll see ya in the next chapter!!!