Kira's Sentence

"Hey Kira, are you ready for you final today?", A girl asks snapping me out of Lala land. ¨Uhh Hey!¨, I say pretending I was listening. The girl gave me a concerning look.

It was Ella. She was very cute with her little freckles, golden blonde hair, and her beautiful emerald green eyes.

¨I asked if you're ready for your final today Kira, you've been very frightened lately. Why be afraid? You'll pass!¨, Says Ella smiling. ¨I guess..I guess I have lately.¨, I say honestly looking down. ¨Alright then! Shall we go? The final won't take itself!¨, She smiles leading me to the Dome Of Judgement. When we arrive I see five other thirteens waiting, which whom I recognized to be Don, Kiki, Alva, Harley, and his sister Naomi.

Don was a dark, brown haired, broad male. He had grey eyes as cold and serious as a wild wolf, for he was born in an Elite family. So he was well respected. I don't blame him. When you've grown up trying to be the elite he was meant to be.

Kiki had peachy skin, lightish green eyes, and blonde hair. She had lost her brother when he failed his final. Since that day she has been working hard to be what her brother couldn't.

Alva was an elite himself, or at least he was born to be one. Alva was always good at combat, so he had nothing to worry about. Alva had dark, curly, blond hair, with freckles and light peach like skin.

As for Harley, he was a gifted elite, and skipped his Final with the Aura abilities he had. He had dirty brown hair, wore glasses, and always wore clothes that were dark colored, which probably was because he was lonely.

Harley was there because his younger sister, Naomi, was getting ready for her Final today. Naomi had whitish hair with black stripes ,she had black eyes, and would always wear black and white petite, maid like outfits.

We walked toward the five of them, as Don turned to us, he stared at me. He never liked me that much, and his stare could easily kill even a mockingbird, as much as a human with that stare of his. I was frightened, but Kiki glared at him. Don was about ready to hit her, but Harley stopped him.

¨I wouldn't do that if I were you..¨, says Harley and Naomi quivered in fear seeing her brother upset again. ¨Get your hands off me..¨, Don said challenging Harley with all the courage he had. ¨Do you REALLY think it would be smart to challenge me Don? Do you?¨, Harley asks as his eyes glow red with aura.

¨Whatever..I wouldn't fight you anyway, I have much to do.¨, says Don as he walks off. Harley turned to Kiki who was looking down. ¨Are you ok, Kiki?¨, Harley asks concerningly. She doesn't say a word, instead she walks into the dome and takes her seat. Along with Alva, Naomi, Ella, and myself as we ready for our Final.

A man walks in while the helpers hand out the thirty sheets of paper. You have 7 hours to complete this, failing to do so will be an automatic failure,and you will be escorted to the hospital where you will be met with your fate.

I could see the silence as sweat begins to drip down my neck as the Final begins. During the Final I looked around and it seemed that most had already finished within only 4 hours and 52 minutes. While I was only halfway done with only 2 hours and 8 minutes to go, I still have about 10 pages left of mathematics to finish.

By the time i'm done and turned in my Final, I wipe away sweat that had formed on my forehead from all the stress. Alva, who was sitting next to me along with Ella, both seemed quite refreshed. ¨I already know I passed heh..it was a cinch!¨, says Ella smiling. ¨How do you think you did Kira?¨, Alva asks looking at me with concern.