ATTENTION

Hello Everyone

Okay so this is not a chapter, i left a note on my chat board too I don't know how many of you read that?

The thing is that I am not able to publish next chapter from like last four days, its because of use of some mature words ( which when you guys will read next chapter will come to know is hardly any mature words).

I removed those words and infact complete dialogue, amended and what not but again its showing same issue i.e not publishing my chapter but this time with different copyright issue.

Idk what to do now ! The only method its suggesting is to make the chapter private. That is where the problem arises if I'll make chappy private only my followerss will be able to read it and I have only 52 followers although I get votes and views in hundreds but not everyone has followed me. So everyone will not be able to read it. And i don't want to compell or force anyone to follow me to read my book.

Although what one can do is that they can follow me read the book then again unfollow me but that also looks very compelling.

I am really confused as to what to do now. Time is running and everyday I am getting messages when will be next update and I am only answering with very soon.

I don't know what to do now. If you have any suggestions please tell ?