Mothers are always right!

Hiccup

"Morning mom," I said to my mother, Valka.

My mother is beautiful. She has a slim and slender figure. Her hair is auburn and she has green eyes.

"Morning Hiccup, did you sleep well?" Valka replied.

"No, Toothless kept jumping on my bed every 5 minutes," I said as I sat down at the table in the kitchen.

"You forgot to open the flap again didn't you?" she said confidently.

"You are right as always!" I chuckled.

I looked at the picture of my late father, Stoick the Vast. I won't go into that as it's too painful. I sighed and my mother picked it up.

"I miss him too, Hiccup, but there's nothing we can do, we need to let go of the past and live in the present!" she exclaimed, "I don't mean forget him but don't worry that he's gone, he would've wanted you to not let it be a burden."

"So what should I do?" I asked not looking away from the picture.

"Worry about your duties to Berk and that beautiful fiancee' of yours!" she replied sounding all too much like a mother.

"You are right mom, thanks, that reminds I'm late!"

"For what?"

"I was meant to pick up Astrid for training!" I said hurrying out of my mothers house, "see you later!"

Since my mother arrived back on Berk, I gave her the house I had grown up in and had one built right in the middle of my mother's house and the house of the most beautiful girl on Berk! Yes the one, the only, my fiancee', Astrid Hofferson!