The New Guy:

Thank you to all the people that have been reading my book! I love you guys! You guys are amazing and don't forget it! I want to especially thank @xxwhoareyouoo, @Cherokayy, @kittyko978 and  @the100thbookreader for always commenting! It really means a lot to me! 

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys! I am over my breakdown but I am sick and being sick sucks because I can't be with my crazy friend or atleast see my best guy friend/crush, so yeah it sucks! I am trying to update when I can! School ends on the 3rd of October, but then I am going on holiday! I will try to update when I get wifi! Sorry if there are any mistakes! I am writing this before I go to bed! Let's get to the story!

==========================================================================

The next day:

Skye's POV:

Astrid and I were racing our dragons to Dragon Island and back. 

"I won! I won! I won!" I yelled as Blue-Spike landed seconds before Stormfly.

"Well, well done cuz, you seemed to have practised!"

"Yip, come on I am starving!" I moaned as we walked to the village.

"Yeah, me too, but lets go to the Great Hall!"

The two of us walked and talked as we neared the Great Hall. As we entered, I saw Hiccup with a two men and a women laughing. I decided to greet them. I told Astrid to get some food for us as I trotted to their table.

"Hey, Hiccup!" I said as I got to the table.

"Oh, hey Skye!" he said, chuckling a bit.

"Who are they?" 

"Oh sorry, this is Chief Thunder-Head of the Anchor tribe and this is his wife Marienette and his son Spear!"

"Oh nice to meet you!" I said waving at the guests.

"This is Skye, a very close friend of mine!" Hiccup introduced me.

"Skye! Where are you?" I heard Astrid yell as the Great Hall was filled with vikings big and small.

"Over here!" I replied whilst waving my hands in the air.

I saw Astrid eventually emerge from the masses of vikings in the way.

"Here you go!" she said, giving me my lunch.

"Thanks!"

"Oh, good afternoon Hiccup!" Astrid said cheerfully.

"Guys, I want you to meet Astrid, Skye's cousin."

I could see Spear eyeing out Astrid. His grey eyes, full of lust.

"So why are they here?" I said rather rudely whilst protectively standing infront of Astrid.

"They are here because every generation, the next heir to the Anchor tribe, comes to Berk to find a wife and it is Spear's turn!"

"Wait, so Marienette was originally a Berkian?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, but I fell in love with Thunder-Head and I get to come to Berk on occasion,"  Marienette replied a little sadly.

"Well, I'll see you later babe!" Astrid said as she gave Hiccup a kiss.

"Wait! You guys are a thing?" Spear asked rather angryly.

"Yip, we are getting married in two weeks right Hicc?" Astrid replied.

"Yeah, that reminds me! My mom wanted to see you," Hiccup said as he looked up at her with a smile.

"Good for you!"  Marienette said smiling.

"Well lets go before my chicken gets cold!" I hastily said.

"Ok, bye Hicc, see you later!"

The two of us walked to an empty table as far away from Hiccup as possible. 

"I don't trust him!" I said whilst stuffing some tender chicken into my mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't trust that Spear guy, didn't you see the way that he was looking at you?" I yelled.

"Oh,yeah I don't trust him either."

"Let's just keep away from him as much as we can!"

"Sure, oh viking! I need to get to Valka! Come on!" Astrid yelled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

"Just let me get my chicken!"

"Ok but hurry up!"

I ran to the table and grabbed the half-eaten chicken leg.

"Ok , let's go!"