Two

~Few Days Later~

I was in my first period class when I got called down to the office. I got up confused but walked to the office, once there the secretary looked up.

"Hello Miss. Narow, the principal would like to see you. Go right in." I nodded and walked into the principal's office. 

"Principal Lynn? You called me?" She looked up frantic.

"Angela, do you know... Hanna Reed...?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah she's the class president, everyone knows her."

"Last night... She... She committed suicide..." My eyes widened as tears started to form.

"Wh-why... She can't be dead, she helped me realize my love in music... She can't be dead!!!!" I started to cry.

"She is... We're having a assembly about it tomorrow and I want you and Mr. Rogers to sing at it. Only tell Mr. Rogers what I have told you today, we don't want a panic..." I wiped my tears but more came.

"I'll do it, and I'm sure Cameron will too. I'm going to go back to class." Principal Lynn nodded and I left tears streaming down my face. I ignored everyone and walked back to class. I walked inside tears still staining my cheeks, but I sat in my seat. The teacher seemed to be the only one who knew why I was crying because she came towards me with tissues and a sympathetic smile.

"I think we can cancel the rest of today's lessons... You may talk amongst yourselves." Some people looked like they wanted to talk to me, but Cameron was already by my side so they let it be. He placed a hand on my back. I started sobbing as quiet as I could and I hugged him, burring my head in his chest. He was surprised but gently started rubbing circles in my back.

"Sh... It's ok... What happened...?"

"Sh-she's gone... She's not here anymore..." I choked out.

"Who isn't...?"

"Hanna.... Hanna Reed..." He froze.

"What??"

"Can we talk outside...?" 

"Yeah..." We went outside and I explained everything. 

"When we get home we have to start the songs and finish them." I nodded.

~Time Skip to the next day at the assembly~

I wore a black dress with black heels.