Ten

"Angela! Angelaaaa!" I stopped and turned around to see one of the shyest boys in school, Jacob Martin. He had blue hair and blue eyes.

 He had blue hair and blue eyes

"Oh, hello Jacob." He stopped in front of me and his face had a pink tint to it.

"I n-need your help..." I gave him a smile.

"Sure thing! What do you need help with?"

"S-so I have this cr-crush on a girl... A-and I can't get the c-courage to tell her, so c-can you help me t-tell her?.. Sh-she makes m-me shyer than u-usual..."

"Of course! I can write a song and you can sing it to her, I already have some ideas. What's the girls name?"

"I-it's H-Hana... Hana Jackson.." My eyes widened. Hana Jackson is one of the prettiest and nicest girls in school. Basically every boy had a crush on her. She had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Of course! You can sing it to her during lunch

"Of course! You can sing it to her during lunch. I can have it done by then, and I know you have a photographic memory." Jacob's face lit up.

"Thank you so much Angela!" He gave me a hug and then ran to his class.

~ Time Skip To Lunch ~

Jacob already knew all the words now so I get the rest of Ongaku and decided we would 4 other songs before Jacob went up. First up was Mili.

Mili:

"Stomp stomp I've arrived
Drop the beat, nasty face
Why you lookin' at me?

Flyin' flyin' flyin' flyin' through the sky
In my spaceship
I'm an alien tonight

Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty sucker
You think I can't get hood like you, you motherfucker

I can do it like a brother
Do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

Do it like a brother
Do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you

We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem. Hey.
Sugar sugar sugar
We can do it like the man'dem, man'dem. Hey.
Sugar sugar sugar