Eight

I was walking down the hallway of school when some of my friends came up to me.

"Hey Angela!" One of them said, her name was Riah. The other two were Fiona and Sammi.

"Hello guys." I said turned towards them.

"We don't want to ruin yours and Cameron's relationship at all we just care for you but... We don't think he's the one for you... We don't think he's your fate." Sammi said sadly. "Don't ignore what I just said, think about it please..." With that they walked away leaving me confused.

"Maybe they're right..." I said quietly. I then walked to where I was meeting Cameron. Once I got there he immediately came over and pecked my lips.

"Hello Angela, ready to eat." He looked at me. "Are you ok?"

"Some of my friends came up to me and said that you may not be right for me, and they may be right... I think that fate is pulling me miles away and out of reach from you..." He grabbed my hands and looked at me.

"I don't care about fate, I love you and only you. I want you and only you."

"But I think our hands are tied... It's just... Everyone says it, what if they're right? It may just not be in the cards..."

"But they can't stop me if I decide that you're my destiny..." I looked at him and smiled.

"You're right, and you gave me an idea. Follow me."

-Time Skip a few hours later-

"This is a great idea Angela!" Cameron said.

"Mhm, now let's get to the coffee shop quickly, I just talked with the manager and he gave us a half-hour. I have a few songs we can sing and we can sing Rewrite The Stars last." He nodded and we ran to the coffee shop getting there 10 minutes later. We got on the stage and started our first song.

Cameron

"In the beginning
I never thought it would be you
When we were chilling
Smiling in the photo booth

But we got closer
Soon you were eating off my spoon
You're coming over
And we would talk all afternoon."

Angela & Cameron

"Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Find your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say,"

Angela

"We're going all the way."

Angela & Cameron

"Tonight
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side

I see that sexy look in your eyes and I know
We ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight
Kiss me like it's do-or-die
And take me to the other side."

Angela

"This could be perfect
But we won't know unless we try
I know you're nervous
So just sit back and let me drive."