Fifteen

Alli had her boyfriend, Todd Warren, over today. I honestly hate Todd because he takes my sister for granted and treats her badly. I doubt he even cares for her. Anyways, he has black hair and brown-red eyes.

While Alli was trying to be all lovely-dovey, Todd was just texting on his phone

While Alli was trying to be all lovely-dovey, Todd was just texting on his phone. I sighed and turned towards Cameron who decided to come over. He also was looking at them and you could tell that he was worried for Alli. Then my phone went off. I picked it up to see a message from Justin from Wishlist.

Justinnn (Wishlist)

Justinnn (Wishlist)
"Heyyy, me and Wishlist were wondering if we could hang with you and maybe some of your other friends today! We have the day off!"

Me
"Ofc! Here's my address, [Address]. Alli, Cameron and Alli's boyfriend Todd are here too!"

Justinnn (Wishlist)
"Boyfriend? Oh, I didn't know she had a boyfriend... I hope they're happy with each other!"

Me
"I wish they were, he just ignores her while she tries to get something out of him! I don't think I've ever heard him even look at her without being forced to. I hate him!"

Justinnn (Wishlist)
"Wow! That's actually good... Between you and me I kinda like like Alli..."

Me
"Really!? I can so help you get together with her! Plus I know you will treat her right!"

Justinnn (Wishlist)
"Really???? Thank youuuu! We're on our way!"

I put my phone down and turned towards Cameron.

"Wishlist is on their way, and don't say anything but..." I lower my voice to a whisper, "I'm gonna help Justin get together with Alli, so make sure she doesn't come up to my room!"

"Of course! Plus, at least I know that Alli will be happy with him." I smiled.

"Me too!"

~Time Skip a few weeks~

Today Wishlist was going to come to our school for an assembly. At first we're gonna sing a few songs but then Wishlist will come up and Justin will sing a song for Alli! It'll so win her heart! I walked up to the mic.

"Hey guys, we will be singing 5 songs, and then we will have some special SECRET guests! So tune in!" Cameron walked up to the mic then we started the song.

Angela:

"Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on