Chapter 3

2nd of February

The next morning, I was being woken up by Lisa. She would shake me and when I would tell her to stop it, she would stop for a few minutes and then continue shaking me again. "Let me sleep some more Lee!" I finally shouted and looked at her. But she wasn't there. No one was there. I immediately got up now wide awake and looked under the bed thinking she was hiding underneath it. Still, no one. I looked around for any signs of a hiding Lisa but just couldn't find her. I ran to her room to find her sprawled sleeping body. I couldn't take it. I then decided to talk to her about this after she'd woken up.

It was after 12 in the noon when she'd finally decided to wake up. I was reading a book when I heard her scuffling about in her room. "Annie, have you seen Mr. Bibbons?", Lisa called out peeking through my door. Mr. Bibbons was Lisa's old pink teddy bear. She had gotten him as a present when she was just a year old. "Nope", I said. "Is that so? Then why did you hide him under the bed? You know I don't like it when anyone touches my Mr. Bibbons, right?" She said accusingly. I was dumbfounded. "No. Really, Lee. I don't know how it got there. I didn't take him. Do you really think I was in a mood to prank you after last night's drinking spree?" "So what? It suddenly started walking and decided to come lie down under your bed?" "Trust me, Lee. I didn't take him." I pleaded as I started panicking. I then told her about all that had happened right from the giggle in the hallway to the teddy appearing in my room. She looked at me as if I was losing my mind, shook her head and then took her teddy to her room. "You should stop reading those paranormal books, Annie. It's getting to your head." She had said before she closed the door. I was left alone in my room to ponder what all had happened.