CHAPTER IX

I woke up to the worse De ja vu ever. I was in a different room, a bigger one. In front of me there were two Olympic size pools and at the other end of the room two cages, one on either side of the room. I couldn't make out the figures inside the cages but I remembered the dream well enough to know. I stood up and looked around me, finding nothing but chaos. I quickly ran toward the cages but for some reason every step  of mine became heavier. The closer I got the more I could make out the people in the cage. This time it was a bit different; because now i had both my mother and my sister locked up screaming for help on my left and when I looked to my right I only saw Raven unconscious and bloody in her cage. Where was Alex?  I then remembered the last 3 seconds before i blacked out; He was here, he was somewhere in this castle, probably still not fully recovered and if I didn't find him now he was probably gonna die. I made my way to my mother's cage and set her and Annabeth free by picking the lock with a hair clip.  Once i got them out i handed the hair clip to Annabeth and told her, " Here, you guys need to free Raven and get her to a safe place, I have to go find Alex before he gets killed, hopefully im not too late." , and with that i ran back out the room and into the hallway.

The hallway was very long and there were doors everywhere, which made things worse cuz there were too many of them and not much time. I had to think fast, i had to make a choice now and so I closed my eyes and listened very carefully. I started hearing voices screaming and loud thuds , I took a deep breath and followed them. They started sounding louder and louder and when i opened my eyes i found myself standing in front of two huge heavy looking bronze doors. I could hear the war going on behind them, which both exited me and worried me at the same time. I pushed the doors opened to see a bloody deep wounded Alex  breathing heavily staring at me with happy yet terrified eyes. Then , out of nowhere a deep dark shadow started rising from the ground. Pretty soon it filled the room and I couldn't see anything. Suddenly I heard Alex screaming in pain, "Alex! where are you?!" I asked over and over, but i never got an answer.

Once the Room started clearing up and the screams had stopped I started searching for Alex. He was lying on the ground barely conscious bleeding heavily. I ran to his side and knelled on the ground grabbing his hand. " S-Sarah," he whispered. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and he went on, " I-I love y-you..." , he said and he closed his eyes, and stoped breathing. Tears ran down my face hopelessly while i whispered his name over and over, never letting go of his hand.