The Interview

I changed out of my ratty hoodie and into a black tee shirt. I ran a brush through my thick, dark hair and wiped the smudges off my glasses. I pulled my red converse on and proceeded to walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" Josh asked sliding in-between the door and me.

"I'm going to get coffee and do an interview with a girl."

"What's the interview for?"

"She says for her website. Anyway, we planned to meet at 11:30, so I gotta go."

"Fine, but bring me back a coffee."

"Fine."

I hopped on my bike and rode all the way to Stumptown.

When I got there, I chained my bike up and checked the time on my phone.

"Shit! I'm nearly 10 minutes late. I hope she doesn't think I ghosted."

I ran inside the shop and spotted a girl sitting in the corner behind a laptop. I rush over to her and start to apologize.

"Sorry! I was coming from 54th, and Josh held me at the door."

"Oh it's ok, I was just coming up with some questions."

We finish the interview in an hour so we just sit and drink our coffee for a little while. Once our coffee was gone she started to pick up her bag and rummage through it.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Where is it? Don't tell me I left it at home. Crap." She starts muttering under her breath.

"What's wrong, are you missing something?" I ask

"I wasn't thinking and left my purse at home. Which means I forgot my key. Which means I'm locked out until 6, and by the looks of it, it's going to start raining in about an hour."

"Oh, do you have anywhere to go?"

"Yeah, I can stay with my neighbour. She's 93, has Alzheimer's, and is convinced I'm the maid's daughter."

"Why don't you come over to my house? My mom can drive you home at 6, once your mom is home.

"Ok, that sounds nice. Thank you." She responds with a smile.

I call and tells my brother that she am coming over.

"Hey Josh, Jordan got locked out, and it's going to rain in an hour. I invited her over; make sure the house isn't gross. And put on clothes! Gotta' go, Bye."

Once she finishes packing up her stuff, we hop on our bikes heading for my house.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

HI SO IF YOU CAN'T TELL I USE MOST OF THE SAME DIALOGUE AS IT IS THE SAME STORY. 

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS BOOK BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH MORE PLANNED.   I HAVE THIS AS AN IDEA AND I HAVE ANOTHER SEQUEL THAT WILL MAKE YALL CRY. AND IDK IF I SHOULD WRITE THAT.   IT WOULD BE PUBLISHED AFTER THIS ONE. 

ANYWAY! 

<3 ANGIE