Chapter 3

───✧✦✧───

───✧✦✧───

It's already Wednesday and there's been no answer from Red. Granted he doesn't have my phone number, they do know which school I go to so I was hoping at least by now I'd have an answer to if I'm transferring or not. Leaving this place would be a breath of fresh air. I didn't bother to mention this on the weekend but when I was rejected by the boy's team, I was quickly isolated, labelled as a supposed freak and slut for wanting to play with the boys; not that I care or anything.

"Anita. Anita." I'm broken out of my train of thought when I hear my name being called and I lift my head to see my teacher looking at me in exasperation.  I look up and see my teacher trying to get my attention. "Anita, I have been calling your name for the last minute, please get your head out of the clouds," my calculus teacher repeats as some people snicker at me being called out. 

"Sorry," I tell her as the laughter gets a little louder.

"Head over to the main office, the principal is asking for you," she tells me and my heart picks up a bit when she says that. Is it time? I pack up my textbooks stuffing them into my bag and walk out of the classroom heading to the main office. I go down the stairs to the main hallway and I sigh when I see my least favourite person in the school, Eric. Eric is the captain of the boy's team and the main instigator of making sure to portray to the people in the school what kind of person I am.

"Where are you going, Anita?"Eric asks as he walks up to me.

"Away from you, jackass," I reply hotly without looking at him but I hear his footsteps following me.

"Don't be like that Anita, you're my favourite person you know," he says, sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"I hate your guts and me being your favourite person is disgusting, piss off," I snap as my pace quickens. He doesn't say anything back but he keeps on following me, of course with his big head he can't take a hint. I turn the corner to the office and see people standing in front of the door. Getting closer, I realize it's Connor, Daniel, and Chris and the twins look at me with excitement when they see me coming while Connor nods his head in acknowledgement.

"Anita, you took your time," Connor says as I stop in front of them. I look at the three of them and my eyes widen, my body thrumming with excitement.

"Hold on, if you guys are here, then does that mean it's official?" I exclaim as my head turns to look at all three of them. 

"What are you Paramount pieces of shit doing here?" Eric asks bitingly and my excitement drops for a moment, I actually forgot he was still here. Chris doesn't seem phased as he turns his head to look at him.

"We're here for Anita obviously," he answers dryly. 

"Are you an idiot or do you just not hear things properly?" Connor asks sarcastically and Eric scowls at the mocking.