Chapter 11

───✧✦✧───

───✧✦✧───

It's been one thing after another. Finding my locker vandalized and Red finding out that someone has been harassing me, the game with the previous members from last year; of course they thought it was a joke that I was on the team. The only that I've still kept to myself is who I think is behind my locker.

So long as I have no proof, it's my word against theirs. And going back to the game with the previous members, this asshole here just can't take a hint. Practice is over and we're cleaning up now but there just happens to be one person who can't tell I'd rather he be very far away from me. 

"What do you want now?" I sigh as I place the balls in the basket before turning to look at him. He moves in closer to me, invading my personal bubble as he looks down at me. At this point, we are toe to toe face to face. 

"Are you sure you're not doing favours for them?" he asks in a low whisper as his eyes drag from my face down to my breasts, my legs and back up to my face.

"I would never degrade myself just to get what I want," I reply hotly as I step back from him, lips twisted in a deep frown. How disgusting. 

"You must have done something considering all the years I've seen Red he's hardly let any girl get close to him," he says with a smirk and my eyes narrow at his statement. 

"Maybe he can tolerate me because I don't want to get in his pants," I seethe. Before he can reply a hand shoots out in between us and pushes Cason back and two figures stand on either side of me. 

"I thought I told you not to go near her," Red tells him and from the sound of his voice, he sounds furious.

"What, she can't be talking to other guys now? Is she your fucking property or something Red? Why don't you let me get a handful of her-" My mouth drops open Red punches Cason in the face before he can even finish what he's saying. He lands on the floor falling onto his ass and I don't miss Connor trying to hold back his laughter. 

"Typical Red, can't even let a person finish talking," Cason says as he sits up rubbing his jaw.

"Only when they're talking a bunch of shit," Red replies as Cason stands up lunging towards Red to hit him back but me being an idiot decides to jump between the two, my arm going up in front of my face. The punch would have knocked me to the floor if it wasn't for Connor catching me.

"Shit, not one of your smartest ideas Anita," I mutter to myself as I slowly lower my arm. 

"You shouldn't have done that Anita," Connor tells me as I keep my eyes trained on Cason.

"Well I wasn't thinking but he doesn't need another suspension on his record," I say pointing my finger at Red. The team can't afford to have their captain suspended because of a fight, especially one that started because of me but in my case, even though I came here to play with them, I haven't been on the team for so long so it'd be okay if something happened to me. "Walk away Cason. They might not be subtle but I can hear those three behind us and I'm pretty sure one of them was recording this."  It's not that hard to miss the sound of the door opening and the loud whispering coming from the change room behind us. I glance over at Chris, Daniel, and Derrick and just like I said Chris is holding up his phone recording the four of us with the other seniors from last year watching all of us.