Chapter 32: I don't do relationships.

J E S S I C A

"So I think I owe you an explanation." Zane said as we were sitting in his kitchen.

After the Alejandro -thing, we left the office and came back home. On our way home we got some chinese takeaway so currently we were starting to eat. I got us knives and forks as well glasses while Zane put our foods to plates. Then he gave me my plate and sighed.

"Alejandro is a mafia boss. He leads one of the biggest mafias as well but as you already know, he hasn't beaten my mafia yet. He has always tried but with no results. Today we had to discuss our deals if they're going to continue ordering our requisites. We were just talking about an important drug deal when you came inside. Then the fucker put his hand on you. He has always had a short temperament." He clenched his fists.

"Princess, I promise to you, I will always keep you safe. No one will ever put their hands on you again. You will be my princess, my queen, everything I will ever need. No one will hurt you again." Again we went from furious to soft, he literally went from 100 to 0 in only seconds.

I love how Zane can be so sweet with me, I love it even more when I know that I'm the only one able to do that, to make him sweet.

I smiled a bit and leaned over the table to peck his lips. Electricity ran through my veins when our lips brushed against one another.

"Thank you, Zane." I whispered against his lips and sat back down. We continued eating with silence surrounding us. When we finished I was full. I felt like my stomach would explode. I took my dishes and put them to our dishwasher. Then I went to take Zane's dishes as well and put them there also. I turned towards Zane who was just sitting there and watching me.

"Come here princess." Zane opened his arms and motioned for me to come to sit at his lap. I obeyed and sat on his lap. He put his hands around my waist while I put mine around his neck. Then I snuggled my face to his neck.

"I'm really sorry princess." I leaned back to look at him. Confusion was probably written all over my face.

"What do you mean?"

"You have gone through so much already and still you get more and more shit everytime. Every second you spent with me, you're in danger. You're so strong, I can't understand how you are still here. Why you haven't left this world already. I have known people who left this world for less. You are incredibly strong my princess. I hope you will stay like that forever." I placed my lips on Zane's and he responded immediately. The kiss was full of passion. Our tongues started to dance together while I moved myself so I was straddling Zane. We continued our kissing when Zane stood up with me in his arms, my legs around his waist, and started walking. Our kiss turned more and more heated with every step Zane took.

Soon I was dropped to something soft. I didn't even notice when we had reached Zane's bedroom. Zane came immediately on top of me, his arms at both sides of my body and his legs in between mine. His lips left mine and I started to whine because of the lack of touch, but not for long. His lips started to trail open kisses to my neck and when he found my sweet spot, I moaned. The bliss that came from it was so good. I have never felt this good in my life.

My hands started to grope Zane's hair in his neck. He groaned at that and I smiled victoriously. His hands went to my shirts edge before slowly lifting it up. Now I was exposed to him only in my bra. Even though I felt self-confident right now, I couldn't help but try to cover my body. Anger flashed in Zane's eyes as he looked straight in my eyes. At the same minute it was replaced with softness.

"Princess, don't ever hide from me. You have to learn to love yourself and that includes your body. Every scar on your body, is a scar of your battles that you've won by being still here. You don't have to be ashamed of them, you have to accept them. Don't you ever again hide from me." Zane whispered the last part and I moved my hands away from my body. I lifted them up towards Zane's neck again and I noticed them shaking. I felt nervous all of sudden.