Chapter 37: I love you

J E S S I C A

By the time I reached the mansion, I was really nervous. What will he do when I tell him I love him? Does he feel the same? What if he doesn't?

I put the password in and got inside. I didn't hear anything and all the lights were off. I switched on the lights to the kitchen on my way there, then to the living room and there wasn't anyone. Where is Zane?

I walked to the gym and he wasn't there. Next I walked to his office and looked at all the other rooms except our room. He wasn't anywhere. I went to our room and still, nothing. I stood there and thought where he could be. My mind started to run with thoughts of him being with another woman or at a club with whores by her side. Immediately my mood started to go down. My smiling mouth turned to a frown and my thoughts brought tears to my eyes.

I know I'm strong. I've become stronger and stronger when the weeks have passed but still I can't help that I have doubts about my appearance. What if he seriously is with another woman.

A knock on the bedroom door which I left open brought me back from my thoughts. I turned around and before I could back out, my eyes met the beautiful blue ones and I blurted my thoughts out.

"I love you" Silence was all I heard. Zane didn't do anything, he just stared at me and I stared back. Minutes went and still either of us did anything. That was until I opened my mouth.

"I love you, Zane. I promised myself four years ago that I wouldn't fall in love with anyone anymore. But still, here I am. You made me fall in love with you. I don't know how you did it but you did. I don't know what else to say. I love you..." I told him the truth and waited for him to say something but he didn't. "Please, say something." He still didn't.

Instead he took steps closer to me until we were only inches apart. He looked at me straight to my eyes and then gazed at my lips. Then back to my eyes. I wanted him to say something but nothing came. I started to feel disappointment and sadness. But before my thoughts could go anymore sadder, I felt his lips crushing to mine.

Immediately I answered the kiss, it was so intimate and passionate. I couldn't get enough of him and I wanted all of him. His hands were around my waist and mine were on his neck. Zane broke our kiss and started to kiss me down my jaw to my neck and then he kissed higher to my ear.

"I love you" He whispered and I felt joy and happiness and every positive word possible. I couldn't believe he would answer my feelings the same way. I took his face in my hands and raised it. I wanted to feel his lips against mine and so I did. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow and it felt amazing.

I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the ground as soon as I had the possibility. His hands roamed all over my body and raised my skirt. His hands found the line of my panties and he started to caress my core from over my panties. I moaned in his mouth and at the same time ran my hands across his stomach, his abs, his chest, all of it. Then they went lower towards his pants. I unzipped them and dropped them to the ground with his boxers still on. I caressed his member from above the material and he groaned.

"Princess are you sure? If we don't stop now, I'm not sure if I'm able to after our confession." Zane whispered to my ear.

"Then don't stop" I whispered back and nibbled his earlobe.

"Your wish is my command princess" and with that Zane ripped my blouse open. Quick memory came to my mind but I was able to remind me again that it's Zane whom I love, who is here with me and no one else. That helped and the memory went away as quickly as it came.

His hands tugged my skirt off leaving me only in my bra and panties. Zane put his hands to my ass and lifted me up. My legs immediately went around his waist and we kissed again. Zane walked us to our king sized bed and laid me down there. He was still standing while he reached down to take his boxers off. I couldn't look away from him but watched as he slided them off and his member came to my view. I blushed at the thought of us in his car but then went more serious. Is that supposed to fit inside me? I'm not so sure about that.

"Zane, is it... is it going to fit inside me?" I had to ask. I think he noticed my hesitation because he came back down to kiss me.

"Don't worry about it, it's made for you." he said and I nodded as best as I could in this situation. His hands roamed around my body and went behind my back. I lifted it so he could open the clasp of my bra and slide them off. I remember his words that I should not cover myself and that's why I didn't. His hands started to play with my nibbles and I moaned to his mouth. It didn't take long for him to take my panties off too.

He was in between my legs now and my legs were around his waist. I felt his member against my skin and sudden nervousness captured my mind.

"Don't think about it, I'm here princess. You okay?" Zane asked as he broke the kiss and leaned back a bit. I nodded and his eyes shone with adoration and love.

"Do it." I whispered and pecked his lips. He nodded before he positioned himself to my entrance with his right hand. I felt his tip at my entrance and I tried to relax to make it easier. Then he finally pushed inside me. I grabbed his hands and shutted my eyes. Even though I'm not virgin anymore, it hurt. It's natural for it to hurt when you hadn't had sex in four years.

I felt Zane being all the way inside me when he spoke.

"You okay princess?" His voice was filled with concern.

"Yes, move." I breathed out and he obeyed. It didn't take long for me to adjust to his size. At first it hurt like hell but now it was mixed with pleasure. My moans and Zane's groans were the only thing heard when we made love. He was so gentle with me, he truly loved me. His every move told me that. Him moving inside me was something that I could only dream of.

I felt his thrusts become slower when he was reaching his orgasm. I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling that I got when I knew that it was because of me. His member hit my pleasure point repeatedly and my orgasm was building up. When I felt like I couldn't take it no more, I let go. My heavy breathing was something both of us could hear. After I came out of my orgasm, I felt Zane fill me up. His grunts was the only thing I was concentrated on, and of course him being inside me. When he finally pulled out, we were both breathing heavily and just looking at each other.

Zane laid down on the bed and I came to lay half on top of him. I felt my breasts press against his chest but I didn't care a shit about that. It was only me and him.

"I love you." I pecked his lips and put my head on his chest.

"I love you my Queen." His hands went around my waist to tug me closer to him. Then we both fell asleep from exhaustion. And I can tell, that was the best night I had ever had.

A/N: We have reached 11k readings! Thank you so much❤
I hope you liked this chapter even though it was a little bit shorter but yeah😎
Have a nice day👻