Chapter 209 - The Great Sticks and Sweet Jujube

He Yuanshan and others had bright eyes. If Cheng Yang really allowed them to go outside through the city exit, it was really a happy event. After all, the space in the main city is limited, so is the number of enemies that are refreshed every day. Everyone can earn about two psionic powers per day even if they are good. .

These two psionic values ​​are sufficient for practicing cultivation. It is sufficient to buy food. If you do not have these two psionic values, you may have to hungry. As for the subsidy, before the main city population was not very large, Yuan Jianze let his men do it. Since the population of the main city increased, however, the main city's forces only occasionally applied some gruel to enhance their reputation among the people.

Once they have the opportunity to step out of the main city area, the daily psionic value they receive will inevitably increase. This will undoubtedly be a great temptation for them.

"Do you really agree that we are going out of the main city from the other three channels?" He Yuanshan and others do not quite believe that Cheng Yang can be so kind.

Cheng Yang nodded with great certainty and said: "I have a lot of shortcomings, but what I say is definitely a spit. As long as you abide by the rules I just mentioned and are willing to sign the agreement, from the channel There was no problem with going in and out." To

sum up, Cheng Yang took out several handwritten papers from the storage ring and handed it to He Yuanshan and others, including Stuart, who took a look at it.

In fact, the content of the agreement is very simple. It is roughly the main city forces that require the signing of the agreement. When the Yucheng city area is attacked by external forces, they need to unconditionally obey the command of the village. Of course, Cheng Yang also made a commitment in the agreement and will not pull out the main city forces as cannon fodder. In addition, no matter what the circumstances of the main city forces, it is impossible to do anything that undermines the interests of the village.

After reading the story, He Yuanshan said: "Master Cheng, I do not know your so-called Yucheng city area has been attacked by external forces. In the end how to define? If you are proactive to invade each other? Do you also need to pay the bill?"

Cheng Yang is very simple Says: "This will not happen. If I fall to Fengcun and be counterattacked by others, it has nothing to do with you."

"If Chenglord you can really do what the agreement says, I Ho Yuanshan agreed to sign this agreement." He Yuanshan immediately agreed. The reason why he is so simple is that, on the one hand, he has already firmly believed that Yuan Jianze has not been able to return to the main city. On the other hand, he also has his own little ninety-nine.

More than 30 people were present. Only four people were willing to sign the agreement at the scene. At the same time, they agreed to the rules laid down by Cheng Yang. Undoubtedly, this ratio is very low. If it is for other forces to do this thing. Explain that things have failed.

Not positivity does not care, as he said, he does not need these people to actively agree to their own conditions, as long as they finally have to agree.

Although Stuart wanted to stop these people from reaching a consensus with Cheng Yang, he did not dare to show up in front of Cheng Yang. Now, he only hopes that those who get his notice can move faster.

Cheng Yang said with: "This agreement can be signed tomorrow, when I will send someone to the main city, and your main city forces to sign an agreement, the time is three days."

In Cheng Yang view. This action was much smoother than expected, except for the few guards on the street, they did not have the opportunity to do so. Now that it has been said that Cheng Yang will be ready to go with two people to go to the altar.

At this moment. Cheng Yang suddenly heard a rush of footsteps, he immediately looked back to see Yu Kai two people and found that they also look to themselves, it seems that they also heard the movement.

Can someone finally stop it? Cheng Yang sneered. I just thought that this time there was no chance for Liwei. It now appears that some people do not want to disappoint themselves.

He Yuanshan was about to speak and suddenly heard loud noises in the distance. Let him face slightly changed, but he is also human, the first time came to think of the reasons, immediately closed his mouth, ready to wait and see the change.

Stuart made a proud smile and stepped forward two times and said, "Mr. Cheng, do you think you are still qualified to talk about the agreement?"

"It seems to be someone you call. The action is fast enough, just Do not know if there is no effect." Cheng Yang slightly tilted mouth.

Situ Fang said: "With a total of 5,000 mid-level warrior apprentices, in a situation where the main city cannot use the skills, they rushed in. You think you can escape? Take your magician's physique to these people. It's all tired and you're exhausted. When you're out of power, we're going to take control of you. Shouldn't it be difficult?"

He Yuanshan and others all looked at Stuart, and some people felt that he was indeed an individual. The way to give power can be thought of, but some people are preparing to read Stuart's jokes.

At this time, a large group of well-dressed combatants appeared on both sides, and surrounded the people in the middle at an extremely fast pace. Situ Fat originally had some concerns that Cheng Yang would slip away first. But now it seems that his fears are completely redundant. Cheng Yang, the self-confidence guy, really has no plans to escape.

Cheng Yang contemptuously looked at the people around him and said, "Do you think these people just want to leave me? I'm not a fool. If this is true, I will enter the main city? If you take these now, When the person withdraws, I can take it as this thing has not happened. If you continue to do this, I don't mind letting you know what is desperate."

Stuart flashed a madness in his eyes and said: "I'm cornered? Now you're cornered. Only by killing you, can you comfort the commander of the Yuan in the spirit of heaven and the main city to be peaceful. Therefore, you must die today."

"Lord Cheng, it seems that you are in some trouble now. Do you need me to help?" He Yuanshan did not seem to see Stuart. Said that murderous expression.

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "The kitten is only two or three. If this trouble can not be solved, I don't have to formulate any rules for the main city.... Hiroko, Lao Yu, we'll see today, these guys can not Let us stay."

Liu Hao kneaded his hands and said: "Hey, my hands are itching it, just to be able to move on bones."

"Give me them." Cheng Yang's attitude was completely infuriating. Situ Fat, this guy shouted hysterically, and those who were surrounded by Cheng Yang and others were immediately acting.

However, their goal is only three Cheng Yang. As for He Yuanshan, Stuart still does not dare to start with each other. On the status in the entire main city, He Yuanshan is much taller than his Stuart. And the other person in the main city is able to mobilize more manpower than himself, and he does not want to spend extra time at this time.

"Hands-on." Liu Hao rushed to the front and did not use weapons. He punched and punched the fighter.

The attack power of these people is generally only a dozen points, and their power is totally incomparable with Liu Hao. Although more than a dozen people rushed together to try to trap Liu Hao, only a few seconds later, they were struck by Cheng Yang and they did not even have the power to resist.

Although Yu Kai's actions are slower than Liu Hao, there is not much difference in strength. Because the archer is also a physical attack career, it is also very advantageous in terms of strength.

As for Cheng Yang, it was the easiest one. He simply did not plan on these people. He sat directly on the back of a small white horse and rushed out after Liu Hao.

In the eyes of Situ's shocked, sad, fearful eyes, Cheng Yang's trio rushed out of the encirclement of these squadrons. Although they failed to cause any harm to the opponents, they brought a lot of psychological pressure on them. .

Do not want to pressure is not OK! It was just four or five minutes before they had turned three or four hundred people, and they were all direct blows. It was simple and direct.

Situ Fat did not expect the two men who followed Cheng Yang to be so powerful. I am afraid that their strength will not be lower than the peak apprenticeship level? And all are physical attacks. It seems that Cheng Yang is already prepared. Stuart's face was even paler when he thought of it.

Now he is completely overwhelmed with Cheng Yang and others. The stronger the strength of Luofeng Village, the more he feels uneasy.

When Stuart was thinking about how to remedy this situation, under the debut of Liu Hao and Yu Kai, Cheng Yang rushed out again. In this process, those who have just gotten up will inevitably be smashed again.

Liu Hao rushed to Stuart with the fastest speed. When he hadn't had time to react, he took hold of his neck and lifted him up.

A feeling of suffocation pervades Stuart's brain. Although this method is impossible because of rules, his suffocation feels uncomfortable. The most important thing is that for this action of Liu Hao, although Stuart struggled hard, he did not have the slightest effect.

At this moment, the peripheral combatants did not dare to move.

Cheng Yang leisurely walked in front of Stuart and said: "I'm a free man to use, not someone who wants to stay. It's the main city. You cannot kill a person in the main city by attack. But it's not I can't kill people in the main city. I don't want to kill you now because I don't want to undermine the rules of the main city, but you remember that as long as you're outside the main city, you'll be touched by the wrestlers in the village of Luofeng. In the past, you would be more blessed. In addition, regardless of which forces you are in later, your forces will not be allowed to leave the main city through the passage outside the main city."

After that, Cheng Yang ignored it. A pale-looking Stuart made a direct wave of his hand and asked Liu Hao to throw the other person on the ground. Then the three walked in the direction of the Alchemy Room.

Now that Situ has not even thought of stopping it, his mind recalls Cheng Yang's warning. He can see that Cheng Yang was not joking just now.