Chapter 331 Alienation

Cheng Yang also only slightly hesitated for a moment, they directly wear the bridge from the past.

This bridge, which spans sixty-seven kilometers, is placed before the end of the day and it is definitely a famous bridge across the country. But in the Doomsday world, such bridges are obscure, even in coastal areas. Such bridges are everywhere.

Cheng Yang went across the bridge and walked back along the river again. He hoped to return to the junction between the cold and the river and then see if he could switch southwards there.

All the way to stroll in the past, Cheng Yang does not know how many enchanted beasts were killed, of which there are many second-order early existence. He now understands that this river is the isolation zone of the city's main city, and the enchanted beast's strength during this period is naturally not much worse.

Finally, after spending four or five hours, he finally reached the corner of the river again.

Looking up to the south, there are endless hills, each of which is almost a few tens of meters high, with gentle slopes, and no trees on it. All of them are unobstructed lawns.

"Rely on... How come even the grassland terrain is here?" Cheng Yang vomited in his heart. The earthquake in the last days was too strong. The mountains turn into rivers, and even dense forests can become grasslands. What else can this change?

Cheng Yang thinks of the river flowing behind him and he feels calm in an instant. This Dajiang also does not know where it came from.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang had a heart move. Here is the prairie. That should not be less of a war horse? And this with a lot of second-order early enchanting beasts, want to come to war horses will not be worse than these, when Chu Lingling come here to catch some second-order war horses?

Cheng Yang could not sit still at this time, he could not help but to speed up the pace. Walk toward the interior of the grassland.

This grassland is a north-south, narrow strip with a width of only a dozen kilometers, but its length is still unknown.

On the western side of the grassland is a dense forest, and on the east side is the big river. Opposite the river, Cheng Yang vaguely saw the rolling hills. Even occasionally you can see the white top of the mountain, like high mountains of snow...

Wucheng area? In the early summer season, there was a mountain of snow.

Cheng Yang is no longer tangled in this issue, and he is not the one who drills.

At the beginning, the enchanted beast encountered by Cheng Yang was not much different from the enchanted beasts he encountered in the forest, but he waited for more than ten kilometers. However, they found that some changes have taken place in the species of enchanted beasts, and there have been some that they have not encountered before.

Such as elephants, hippopotamuses and other giant enchanted animals ...

Fortunately, the rules of the world are very strong, these guys did not because of their strength in the body and get higher strength.

The only thing that made Cheng Yang feel a bit tangled is that in the face of these large enchanted beasts, his own ice aggression skills have been much weaker. In each attack range, it can only cover two or three heads, and the efficiency is much lower than before.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang's fighting power is now a long time ago. Even facing the siege of a large group of powerful enemies, he can deal with it calmly. Do not rely on the terrain to kill enchanted beasts as they once did.

Along the way, Cheng Yang killed a lot of enchanted beasts, but the horse enchanted beast that he had hoped for was not seen by anyone. He was powerless to this world rule.

Walked more than 10 kilometers along the river. The terrain on the river's side suddenly became taller. Cheng Yang looked up and looked ahead. There was another mountain line rising up.

As a result, the grassland was sandwiched by the mountains and forests. The river flows away from behind the mountains.

At this time, Cheng Yang was tangled up. Did he continue to go deep into this grassland? Or continue along the river?

If you leave this piece of grassland, Cheng Yang can't put any possible horse enemies. If you continue to go deep into the grasslands, you may miss the route to Wucheng.

Cheng Yang thought for a long time and decided to explore the grasslands first. Then fold it back. Anyway, now he is not in a hurry to seek access to the Wucheng area to take advantage of the various forces in Wucheng. If you want to enter the isolation zone, do not think about it for four or five months.

When Cheng Yang will continue to walk toward the depths of the grasslands.

while walking. Cheng Yang found that something was wrong. Before he walked around, the enchanted herd was fairly intensively distributed. But now that he has walked nearly a kilometer along the way, he has not even seen a ghost shadow.

Cheng Yang looked around and did not find anything wrong. In farther places, there are indeed enemies.

Turning a small bag with doubts, his eyes suddenly lighted. Just below the hill pack, a group of tens of thousands of enchanted herds were gathering there. He didn't see it before because it was blocked by the hill bag.

What makes Cheng Yang more surprised is that these enchanted beasts are not of the same species, but are made up of many ethnic groups.

Before this situation, Cheng Yang encountered only two environments: one was the altar of the territory, and the other was the protection of the reticle around the main city at the beginning of the doomsday.

Cheng Yang set his eyes on the enchanted herd and found no altars of the territory he had expected. However, he was not discouraged, but the tribal territory that had not been upgraded was only three meters. In this group of enchanted herds, there were many more than three meters in size, and it was very likely that it was blocked by some of these enchanted beasts.

If there is an altar in the territory and the enemies are killed, the altar will come out naturally.

With this idea, Cheng Yang directly rushed down.

The enchanted beast underneath also saw Cheng Yang rushing down. A sound of roar broke out from the herd. However, they did not rush to meet the enemy, but instead stayed in place and stared at Cheng Yang, who had washed down.

"Icicles..." The level of Iceclimb upgraded to level 3 is more extensive and damage is higher.

Numerous ice thorns fell, and more than a dozen different kinds of enchanted beasts died under Cheng Yang's attack.

... In the

distant Shennong Forest, a desperate and desperate sound comes out. This is the final voice of the animals when they face death.

A demon animal that looks a bit like a leopard fell to the ground. It was just that the leopard was too large. It was almost three meters long. Is this still a flexible leopard?

After the leopard fell to the ground, his body suddenly moved and a shadow came out.

It turned out to be one person!

If Cheng Yang is here, he will be surprised. This is Shennong Forest. How could someone be?

"Finally killing an enchanted beast of the second-order mid-term, this job is really difficult to do." This man shouted.

The man looked at the West, and with his keen intuition over the wild beast, he knew he could not go in that direction, where there is a presence far beyond his strength. If you go, it is absolutely dead.

He is indeed a person, a young man who has lived in the mountains for a long time. But the long stay here is not trapped in the forest after the end of the day, but that he had been living in the Shennong forest before the end of the day. His name is 荀烨.

Since it is far away from any major city, the rule changes that have been suffered are incomplete. Beasts have a chance to become alien animals in the face of this situation, but humans are basically not subject to any change.

It should be noted that in the main city where the rules are complete, humans are not much different from those before the end of the world unless they are transferred. It is not an easy task for the world and the world to make changes in the rules of the world. This is why the ability for ordinary people to have the ability to collect psionic powers is only opened on the tenth day after the end of the last day. Although the voice is said to be the welfare of the gods to humans, in fact, it is only in the beginning that the gods have not been transformed.

Therefore, almost all the evolutionary paths that humans have taken are transferred through the altar of the territory and then step by step.

However, there are exceptions and billions of human populations will experience similar surprises in the face of this evolution.

The person in front of him belongs to this type of accident.

This world has alienated beasts, and this person can also be said to be an alienated person. He also appeared after being reformed by incomplete rules.

At the end of the last day, he happened to collect herbs in the mountains. This was the main source of income for the village where he lived. An earthquake did not take away his life, but it made him faint.

It was also because he fainted, so he did not notice the opening speech from the sky.

When he awoke, the world has changed. He felt that his strength, speed, etc. had been greatly improved, and after some experimentation, he was able to see his attributes.

Faced with the property panel, as a young man is not unfamiliar. Although he has lived in the small village of Shennong Forest, his mobile computer is also used, and all the games have played.

When he saw this scene, when he first responded, he lost his pie and picked himself up. This is just the gold finger that the protagonist can have!

However, his dream had not yet been completed and a huge wild wolf appeared before him, scaring him to run away immediately.

Running and running, he felt that the script should not be like that. How could he run if he just got a golden finger?

As a result, he was brave enough to return with this wild wolf.

As a result, the wolf died and he survived.

The reason is not that he has strong fighting skills, but because he is alienated, and has been alienated since the beginning of the middle-level apprenticeship strength, and that wild wolf, but it is only an initial strength.

At this time, he still did not feel anything wrong in this world. After all, it was just a wolf and it was not a monster.

The only thing he now thinks is to go home and then try to find out how to make himself stronger.

He is very strange to the terrain in front of him. With many years of experience in the forest, he is moving forward in the direction he thinks is correct.

However, on this road, he encountered more and more enchanted beasts, and it became more and more strange. On several occasions, he encountered a mid-level enchanting beast that almost caused him to die on the spot.

At this time, he found himself able to look at the opponent's strength through a seemingly invisible sensory response. As long as you give yourself a heartfelt sense of existence, it is equal to your own strength. If you do not feel anything, then it means that you can easily kill each other.