Chapter 222 - Advances

Lao Wu was not surprised by Cheng Yang's attitude and said: "God Lord of Cheng, don't rush to refuse. First of all, if you agree with my suggestion, I will loyal to Cheng Lord Lord; secondly, I will persuade the other Cheng Yuanling, the lord you seized, will also take orders from you. In the end, I will persuade Yuan Shiling to hand over the psionic value of his account before sending it out. This will give him an extra income. At the same time, it is also possible to reduce the possibility of Yuan Shiling's resurrection. How did you feel about Cheng Lord Lord?"

Cheng Yang hesitated and had to say that the three points mentioned by Lao Wu were very attractive to Cheng Yang. If it is only one of them, Cheng Yang may also refuse, but these three points add up, Cheng Yang is somewhat difficult to refuse.

The addition of Lao Wu is undoubtedly very beneficial to Cheng Yang. If you can persuade Yuan Shiling's other men to obey Cheng Yang, this will undoubtedly be very conducive to Cheng Yang's control of the current situation in the main city, although he dares not say that he can immediately make it. The power of the main city is used by him, but it will not cause major chaos in the main city. As for the last one, Cheng Yang does not care much about the value of the psionics. If he can take all the psionic values ​​from Yuan Jianze's account, it will be able to minimize the chance of Yuan Jianze's resurrection.

After thinking about it, Cheng Yang said: "Well, I agree with you, but it must wait for you to persuade other people to let Yuan Jianze leave."

Lao Wu could understand Cheng Yang's concerns and smiled and said: "The Lord Rest assured, I promised that things will be done. I hope the Lord can agree with you and have faith."

Cheng Yang nodded very simply.

"Yes, there is one other thing that you must do. I agree not to kill Yuan Jianze, but in terms of external propaganda, it must be said that Yuan Jianze is dead, especially propaganda for those who are in the main city. In addition, tomorrow morning I It takes two people to prove it to the people in the main city. You find two suitable people. No problem?" Cheng Yang said.

Lao Wu thought for a moment. Said: "No problem, I will find two people to do."

Then, Cheng Yang chatted with the old Wu chatted for a while, he finally knew the old Wu's real name, Wu Jianzhou, a very common name.

...

Today, whether it is for Cheng Yang or for Laifeng Village, it is a big day because Cheng Yang can successfully advance to the ranks. The last mankind's strongest man took more than half a year. He was able to advance to the first class, while Cheng Yang took only a little more than a month's time. Of course, Cheng Yang is a factor of the Lord, and there are reasons why he earned a large number of psionic values ​​based on his prophetic sense.

Cheng Yang's practice progress is now 100%. However, if you want to become a top-level master, there is one very important thing to do, that is, career promotion and career branch selection.

Career advancement is not a stage upgrade within a hierarchy and must be completed under the professional statue it is named. But also must spend a certain amount of psionic value.

For Cheng Yang, the psionic value is not a big problem, and his career does not need to consider any professional branch, because he is a special professional ice mage.

Before coming to a professional statue. Cheng Yang opens the property panel of the professional statue, finds promotion options in the professional statue, and then directly advances. Cheng Yang spends 5,000 psionic energy for this purpose.

If it is an ordinary soldier. Promotion requires only 1000 psionic energy points, and you must select a career branch before you can advance.

Cheng Yang's attributes after the transfer have undergone tremendous changes, even with the view of Cheng Yang. It is also a powerful mess.

Name: Cheng Yang (lord of the Fallen Village)

Occupation: Ice Mage and Others: The Peak Magic Apprentice

Age: 19 Life: 400

Life Intensity (600%): 248 Magic (1000%): 366

Physical Attack (10%) :9 Magical Attack (120%): 105

Physical Defense (40%): 16 Magical Defense (40%): 16

Attack Speed ​​(10%): (10%): 17

Improved Points: 40

Talented: 1, one for each Small rank, magic attack increased by 4%.

2, For each promotion of a small rank, increase the cultivation speed of the owner of the territory it owns by 3%.

3, natural drug body (the only): taking any pharmacy, immortality, efficacy increased by 100%.

Skills: Meditation Level 5 (Magician basic skills, can gradually increase the strength through meditation. Skill levels increase with the occupation and other steps to enhance.)

Ice Armor (Ice spell teacher is a skill, passive upgrade ice magic wizard magic defense, physics Defense 50% each.)

Ice Hockey Level 4 (Consolidate the magic of the body ice, the formation of ice hockey, attack long-range target, causing 140% magic damage, attack distance 30 meters. There is a 30% chance to slow down the target. Cast magic consumption of 5 points. 85% proficiency.)

Graduation Level 1 (Transfer one's own attribute to others, reduce other attributes by 50%, duration in 1 minute, transferability of level 1 skill to five. Effect duration, own attribute Decreasing proportion and number of convertibles change with the skill level.The casting consumes a magical energy value of 40. Proficiency is 94%.)

Frozen operation level 3 (using frozen ice to freeze opponents with less than twice their attack power for 4 seconds) , cast time 1 second, 1 minute cooldown. magic to cast consumption 8:00. proficiency 23%)

ice barbed level 2 (from a wide range of ice barbed heaven, enveloped radius of four meters radius, this range All enemy causing 55% magic damage Cooldown 2 seconds proficiency 8%).

Equip: Mithril Wand: Gold weapon, there is Level 1 Mithril crafted wand, has great power. Increases magical attack power by 10, and Magical Missiles by +1. Apprentices or above may be equipped. Durability: 112/120.

... (Other complete silver-grade equipment, no deputy equipment)

Psionic value: 149,229 After

all the squad leaders have advanced from the peak apprentice level to the initial level, all attributes will no longer be multiplied, but only the entire base. Increases the attribute by 20%. Take life intensity as an example, the base of the life intensity of the peak magic apprentice is 160. After upgrading to the first level, this intensity becomes 192, plus the 20 points of life that Cheng Yang now uses. , and then calculate the 17% attribute bonus brought by the professional statue, this number eventually becomes 248.

The rest of the attributes are also based on this, but the combat speed and attack speed will not have a professional statue bonus, and the Lai Fung village wrestlers will have an additional territorial attribute in the speed of increase to make.

In addition to a 20% increase in overall attributes, the biggest change in attributes is that each numerical attribute is followed by a percentage value, and this value is the growth factor of each attribute.

The significance of this growth factor is that after adding 1 enhanced point to an attribute, the value of this attribute is the number of enhancement points multiplied by the growth factor.

Different occupations have different growth factors on different attributes. Relatively speaking, life intensity and magic energy value are undoubtedly the two highest growth factors, because adding two or more points of these two attributes does not make much sense at all. As for the speed of movement and attack speed, the growth factor is undoubtedly the lowest, which is inevitable in any profession. If the growth factor of a certain occupation's moving speed or attack speed can reach more than 30%, it is a very abnormal career.

Cheng Yang's growth factor only represents himself and cannot represent all magicians. Because his career is a special occupation, its growth factor is not the same as the general magician.

As an ice mage, Cheng Yang has a very strong advantage in attack and defense. Even if it is the most powerful fire magician, the magical attack has a growth factor of only 110%. However, Cheng Yang's magical ice attack growth coefficient can reach 120%, which is evident.

As for the defensive power, the magic career of other branches is even more difficult to compare with Cheng Yang. In general, the magician's magic defense growth factor can reach 40%, even if it is very high, but the physical defense can reach 20% even if very good, Ke Cheng Yang's two-line defense power is 40%. The most important thing is that he has a special skill in this profession, passively improving the two-line defense by 50%. With this addition, the Ice Mage's defensive power will definitely not be inferior to ordinary fighters.

After the promotion, Cheng Yang did not rush to add a point for himself. He needed to complete this step after he was fully prepared.

When Cheng Yang was successfully promoted, the guards in the territory of Laifeng Village were also successively promoted.

Cheng Yang immediately went to open the territory property panel. He thought he had successfully reached the territory of the upgrade conditions, but the last one left: 100 high-level apprentices.

Cheng Yang looked at the situation of the warlords in the territories in the list of leaders and found that there are only 24 high-ranking combatants. Of these, nearly half of them were promoted in the early hours of the morning. Cheng Yang is also smiling.

Cheng Yang clicked on the territories to upgrade. The following tips were obtained: Upgrading conditions were not met and 66 high-level apprentices were still required.

How is this going? Isn't there only 24 high-level apprentices in their territories? Upgrading needs 100, and the calculation should be even worse.

Cheng Yang carefully accounted for a number of people in the lead, finally let him find the problem inside. This upgrade condition is based on the minimum strength. For example, asking 20 peak apprentice class combatants is after deducting three primary apprentice level apprentices, the remaining squadrons with apprenticeship or above are counted as peak apprentices.

Now, Laifeng Village has 4 primary-level combatants and 29 peak apprentice-level combatants. At the end of the calculation, there are still 10 left in the calculation of the ranks and peak apprenticeship.

However, whether it is the difference 76 or 66, now the territory is not to upgrade.