Chapter 380 Conditional Satisfaction

"The lord, the superior forces of the confederate's proposal to collect the territories, have won the entire Beihu Province as quickly as possible. Setting the momentum of Beihu Province can enable us to occupy a more favorable situation in the next battle with the orcs." Wu Jianzhou sat Below, very serious suggestions.

Li Wanshan said: "Let the Lord see the difference. We can send elite members deep into the Wucheng area and gradually eliminate each other's force. After all, the total number of orcs is only 10,000. Before you have been destroyed by the Lord, you have destroyed more than 2,000 and left. This part of the game should also be eliminated quickly. As long as we eliminate this orc army, we can win the victory and win the entire Beihu province without

any effort ." The arguments of the two peoples began to argue and each supported one argument.

Fundamentally, supporting Wu Jianzhou is a relatively conservative approach, and supporting Li Wanshan is radical.

The cattle soldier said at this time: "Lord, why can we not work together? What should we do at the same time?"

Li Wanshan and Wu Jianzhou reluctantly smiled. They did not think that they did not think of this method, but that if they fell on the two lines, the pressure would be very great. Great. If something unexpected happens, no remedial force will be found.

Cheng Yang said: "It's not desirable to go both ways. We don't have the energy to swallow the entire North Lake province while we face the orcs. Orcs aren't enchanted beasts. They won't wait for us to nibble, and we can't just think that there are only 10,000 orcs. The number of them, they control a large number of enchanted beasts, and now these days have passed, the number of enemies is absolutely millions."

After a meal, Cheng Yang said: "Oh, your advice is good But as I said just now, you underestimated the orcs' ability.Don't look at us killing and killing the other two thousand people in the dark caverns, but it is only by virtue of the terrain. If you change to the ground, the other has Neat formation, we master these can not stand the other party's impact."

"Then we first won the North Lake Province?" Liu Hao could not help but ask.

Cheng Yang mysterious smile. Road: "Not exactly. We can let the five main forces first attack the other city-level main cities. I think the orcs will certainly not be able to sit down after learning about our actions. For them, a split. Beihu is easier to break than a unified Beihu province."

Yu Kai said bluntly: "But if all of our main forces are removed, we will draw the main force of the orcs to the black water and the ice fortress. What do we rely on? Guarding these two fortresses?"

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "I was afraid to take such a risky approach, but there has been a welcome change that has made this possible."

"What changes?" Individuals can't wait to ask.

Cheng Yang said: "Our territorial guards are truly worth their name. They are now able to reach any area covered by our territory. Forgot to tell you that after the territory's escalation, as long as it is covered by official roads, it can be counted. The scope of the territory is."

Li Wanshan and others first gave a glimpse of it, but soon realized the great benefits of this change.

Yu Kai can not help but excitement: "Do you what the lords mean, our territorial guards can now also reach the black water, the ice fortress?"

Cheng Yang nodded and said: "It is true, I have Arrangements were made for the territorial convoys to rush to these two places, so even if the orcs occupy the Wucheng area and attack any of these two fortresses, we all have the ability to hold on for some time. This time is enough for us to make Further deployment will not affect the main army's occupation of Beihu Province. Of course, if we can use these two fortresses to consume the strength of orcs, it will be a good thing for us." The

rest of us understand Cheng Yang's idea, admittedly, if the territorial guards can really act within the territories, then this is really the best way.

Territory guards are different from other ordinary combat masters. After the death of an ordinary master of the battle, the territories must spend time recultivating. But after the death of the guard of the territory, Cheng Yang only needs to spend some psionic power from the guardian temple to re-recruit it.

This matter is even a conclusion. Li Wanshan said: "The Lord, at present, we have several affiliated garrisons that have already trained three first-class soldiers. Can you see if territories can be upgraded immediately?"

Cheng Yang suddenly felt happy and said: "Which affiliation? Resident?"

Li Wanshan said: "The four affiliated garrison cities in the city have already had more than three junior warfighters. However, according to my and Wu's inferences, the rules of the world seem to be based on our The situation of development has changed automatically, for example, this Orc force has not appeared in other parts of the world, but the North Lake Province in which we are located has appeared. From the summary of our intelligence, this may be Northlake Province. One of the circumstances triggered the conditions for the appearance of orcs. Therefore, we have some concerns that there will be new situations after upgrading a large number of affiliated resident towns. This may not be particularly beneficial to us, especially now that our territory is facing orc owners. . threats, "

Cheng Yang touches Saran smile, he said:" in fact, you consider this question as I have been worried, but now As you can see, this will come eventually, and we cannot stop developing because we are worried about some kind of inevitable situation in the process of development. This is totally a waste of food. Even if we temporarily do not upgrade our subordinate stations. In the future, it will also be upgraded, and in the meantime, it will also trigger new situations. Instead of fearing the end, for example, letting go of courageous development, we must fight with this world to see who is the owner of the land. "

Cheng Yang's courage and ambitions made Yu Kai and others feel agitated. A leader's attitude toward things does affect the emotions of the entire territory.

Li Wanshan said: "Since you have such pride in the Lord, what other people can be scruples? In the next minute, we will order the upgrading of several subordinate stations."

Cheng Yang nodded and said: "This way The upgrade of Heshan Village was put on hold for the time being, first to raise the rank of Woye Village. From the current situation, we must speed up the cultivation of the horse."

Li Wanshan nodded and should have done this. This is not a very complicated matter. It is only necessary to directly transfer the three positions in the Heshan Village to those in the primary level to Woye Village. The upgrade can then be carried out directly.

Cheng Yang turned to look at Liu Ye, apologetically saying: "Hey, you will postpone upgrading of Heshan Village. I hope you don't want to take offense."

Liu Xie had a look at Cheng Yang and said: "Lord, what is your story? Territory is yours, and it's up to you and your lord to decide whether you want to upgrade sooner or later. What's more, you are doing this for the sake of better development of the territory. How can I have opinions?"

Yu Kai and Liu Hao looked at it. There was a smile in their eyes. As they understand Cheng Yang very well, naturally can infer some things from Cheng Yang's behavior. If Cheng Yang is very concerned about people, he would never say such a thing in such circumstances.

Cheng Yang did not continue to say anything. The upgrade of Woye Village is imperative. Because, over time, the number of war horses obtained by Chu Lingling using the method of closing the magic beads every day is too small, and it cannot satisfy the needs of Luofeng Town.

For the time being, the whole horse in the town of Luofeng, in addition to a thousand guards occupying a thousand, the other five main forces each have a mobile unit of 500 rides, and the remaining hundred horses are handed over to the horse. The government administration, after all, they also need fast horses in order to communicate.

The reason why such a long time is only such a war horse is that the fundamental reason is that the blue horse's refresh rate has become lower.

Cheng Yang even has a fear that one day in the future will it not be directly because he has triggered a certain condition, so that the whole range of land in the town of Luofeng will not be refreshed again. By that time, the enchanted beast may no longer be a threat to humans, but a welfare.

However, that must be a very distant matter, Cheng Yang has not had too much consideration.

Then Cheng Yang looked at Li Wanshan and asked, "What is the manufacturing situation of Lao Li, our territory now? We must know that with the increasing number of warfighters in our territory to upgrade the ranks, the demand for grade-level equipment will increase. In the past, at the time of apprenticeship, due to the relatively large number of primary copies and the production of a few professional careers, the supply of equipment can still be basically met, but now the number of intermediate copies is very small, and what we currently find is only One, the demand for equipment is very different."

Li Wanshan said: "The lord can rest assured that currently all the equipment manufacturing industries that we employ in the Territory have a team of 1,000 people, and their equipment production levels have basically been upgraded to Level 4, There are very few parts that have been upgraded to level 5. Those who have upgraded to level 5 can already make grades. In addition, according to the subordination, after all the shop life careers have been upgraded to level 4, they should be able to buy higher. Grade equipment or manufacturing class drawings, I believe that the class equipment will be used by the territorial army."

Cheng Yang said: "Hey, this ordinary equipment is not How many problems, but high-quality equipment is not so good, we have to find another way in this regard."

Wu Jianzhou said: "The Lord, this intermediate copy should be more than one in our territory. We can spend more energy If we can find it, if it can be found, it is also a very good supplement to the equipment is not?"

Cheng Yang said: "The intermediate copy should still be, according to my inference, within the scope of each class city, there should be at least two An intermediate copy portal, but there is no regularity in the location of the intermediate replica entry, so it is not easy to find one.