Chapter 241

Cheng Yang's speed is unpleasant, but although he escaped behind the sudden attack, but that thing changed direction in the end, fiercely pumped on Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang only felt a huge force hit, and instantly flew three meters, and then a few steps back.

"What is this ghost thing?" Cheng Yang finally saw the form of the enemy who attacked him. This is simply not a person, but a Vitex.

Think of it as a Vitex, despite the chilling glare of this thing.

Cheng Yang is preparing to raise his magic wand to attack the Vitex, but suddenly there is a strong wind behind.

"Rely on! It's endless, right?" Cheng Yang cursed endlessly, but at the foot of no slowness, and instantly avoided the fatal position, then the left shoulder was again a Vitex.

The two attacks only took away Cheng Yang's health value of less than 10 points. According to Cheng Yang's defense value calculation, this thing's attack power should be less than 30 points.

Cheng Yang did not have any hesitation at this time. Immediately after the stroke, he lifted the magic wand and shot an ice hockey directly at the trumpet.

Just listening to a loud crash, the Vitex was only being misplaced, showing no sign of breaking.

This Cheng Yang was a little dumbfounded. He was very clear about the power of his ice hockey. He was a towering tree. The ice hockey shot it out and could also be discounted. How now it fell on this only Vitex nephew, There is no effect?

In this moment, surrounded by countless Vitexes, all aspects of Cheng Yang's body were attacked, and it was completely a group of wild dances.

Looking at the thirty-forty Vitexes that rushed over, Cheng Yang suddenly got a big head. Although these Vitexes did not have a high attack power, but they suddenly flooded over dozens, he couldn't eat too much!

Cheng Yang did not dare to carelessly and quickly retreated. Put a large bottle of life potion in your mouth and take it once you are in danger.

Although Cheng Yang's speed was fast, but the vibramta strangling from the air was stronger, a series of blows caused Cheng Yang's health value to continue to drop, reducing it by more than 100 points in less than a second.

Violently attacked by Vitex, Cheng Yang finally breathed a sigh of relief. At this time, he had time to examine everything in front of him.

Dozens of meters in front of the Vitex have no action, and is no different from normal branches, especially under the cover of other ordinary branches. No one will notice this Vitex with deadly attack.

Cheng Yang after careful observation, or found the goal, these thorns are all grown from a giant number, this giant tree diameter of 78 meters large enough, completely beyond the acceptance of Cheng Yang.

"How can there be plant enchanting beasts in this world? How did you not hear about the last time?" Cheng Yang was very puzzled. He knew that he had already escaped from the range of attack of those Vitex, and he was not so worried. However, for the sake of safety, he still drank the bottle of life potion, and his health value would be filled up instantly.

Cheng Yang immediately tossed the past with a reconnaissance technique. The property of that thing entered Cheng Yang's mind instantly.

Name: Sorcerer's Spirit Tree (Special Enchanted Species) Etc. Level

: First Order Peak

Age: 3 Life: Unlimited

Life Intensity: 480/480 Magical Power: 160/160

Physical Attack: 32 Magical Attack: 8

Physical Defense: 16 Magical Defense: 16

Attack Speed: 8 Movement Speed: 0

Physical Strength: 1/100

Talents: 1, 1,000 Branches: You can use your own branches as an attack method. Each branch is an independent attack unit and shares the attack speed.

2. Coagulation: The strength of life condenses in the trunk, and the trunk is not attacked, so the strength of life does not decrease. And due to the roots, you can restore 50 health points per second.

Acquired skills:? ? ? ? ?

See this magic tree's properties. Cheng Yang was not good at the moment, and he was also a middle-ranking strategist. He did not expect to be forced to retreat by a magic tree that was only the first-order peak. If you say this, go out. It is estimated that not many people will believe it.

Although Cheng Yang now knows the properties of the devil tree, he still has a sense of helplessness. He discovered that this tree has more than 200 Vitex, and each has a length of more than 30 meters. If you want to focus on each other's main body, you must be within 30 meters of the border, but then it is bound to be a fatal attack on these Vitex.

200 Vitexes attack themselves at the same time, even if their strength is stronger, they will be instantly spiked. Even if they finally kill the soul tree, it is the same result.

Just as he was only within 50 meters, he had become so embarrassed. Now Cheng Yang is not ready to take risks. Isn't it a tree of first-order peaks?Anyway, this thing can not be moved, let it grow here.

When Cheng Yang was ready to go around this devil tree, but at this time, his eyes fell on an item under the tree, and his eyes could not move any longer.

Cheng Yang was very familiar with that thing. He had already figured out what it was because of its shape, because it looked exactly like the last reward that Cheng Yang obtained from the ordinary difficulty of copying the Scarlet Church.

This is the priest statue - the props for the construction of the priest statue.

Cheng Yang felt that his luck was too good. At the beginning of the end of the day, he had himself got a statue of a pastor. Now he actually saw one again. This is very beneficial to the development of its territory.

In fact, Cheng Yang is very resentful to the priest. The statue of the pastor in his territory has already been upgraded to Level 5, but only 170 poor people are transferred to the position, if not because of Li Wanshan's bonus and the use of a statue. Stone, this number of people is only 80 people.

Compared to the entire 2 million combatants in the town of Luofeng, what can 80 priests do?

Fortunately, Cheng Yang confined the pastor's profession to the army, and there were more than 170 people, but it was barely able to meet the demands of the five main battle groups. At least in some fierce small-scale battles, pastors can play a huge role, such as today's encounter with the master of the city.

Must get this priest statue, this is the idea of ​​Cheng Yang this moment, even if it pays a price for it.

Cheng Yang looked at the white in his arms. This guy had experienced the danger that he did not even wake up. It seems that he is very confident about his strength. Cheng Yang smiles in his heart.

However, it was time to use Xiaobai. Cheng Yang had to disturb its dreams.

"White, get up and work." Cheng Yang thought passed in the past, White immediately wake up. It is not clear and there is no way. Who let Cheng Yang's voice pass directly to its consciousness?

Seeing a reluctant look of Xiao Bai, Cheng Yang directly patted his small head and took it directly to the ground. Originally only two slap large kittens instantly became the mighty white tiger of four or five meters in length, and the well-behaved feeling disappeared instantly.

"White, you rushed to attract firepower for a while, and I followed that with a fatal blow to that thing. It wasn't that hard to kill this thing." Cheng Yang said with a smile, but in the blink of an eye, Cheng Yang smiled. It is a bit of a bad idea.

Xiaobai looked up at Cheng Yang's fingers and saw the towering tree. It instantly fell apart. A voice came to Cheng Yang's mind: "Boss, are you sure I can do that big guy?"

Although it does not have any detective skills, the strong sense of the beasts tells it that something like a tree that is generally harmless is absolutely not easy to deal with. At least he rushed up alone, absolutely dead and no burial place.

Cheng Yang said: "Rest assured, your defensive power is high enough. You have two or three rounds under its attack. There is no problem at all. And just wait for me to come and you'll be able to drop this guy by one stroke."

Xiao Baiyi The face of the letter will be suspicious, hesitated for a long time, only then clicked on its giant tiger head.

When Cheng Chengyang arranged a few words for Xiaobai, Xiaobai rushed toward the sucking soul of the magic tree. It was just a blink of time when it rushed to a distance of fifty meters from the sucking soul tree. At this time, the soul was sucked. The longest branch of the devil tree has been able to attack Xiaobai, and now you see dozens of branches coming toward Xiaobai.

White did not worry too much. His own physical defense of up to 64 points could almost ignore the attacks of the soul-evil tree. Each attack is forcibly deducted 1 point of blood, which is basically a drop in blood for more than 900 points of blood for Cheng Yang.

At this time, Cheng Yang also quickly rushed past, only 10 meters away from Xiaobai. The impact of Xiao Bai has already deceived a large part of the attacks. According to the frequency of attacks on these branches, they cannot temporarily threaten Cheng Yang.

Within half a second, Xiao Bai rushed within 30 meters of the magic tree. At this time, Xiao Bai had already suffered more than two hundred attacks. Her blood volume also decreased by a quarter. At this time, Xiaobai did not continue to rush forward because the battle did not require its attack.

At the back of the Cheng Yang finally came to the white behind, but this time the first to be cheated by Xiaobai attack has passed the attack cooling time, all points to the target Cheng Yang. But this time he has not yet been able to get within thirty meters of the magic tree.

Cheng Yang was not prepared to evade these attacks. It was only twenty or thirty Vitexes. Even if all of them hit themselves, they lost more than one hundred blood.

"Yeah...Yeah...Yeah..." A series of muffled noises, Cheng Yang felt that his body was pierced with countless holes. The kind of pain was very much tolerable.

Cheng Yang, however, tolerated it, and he rushed into the 30-meter radius of the magic tree, and quickly lifted the magic wand. A hockey ball shot directly at the magic tree.

At the same time, more soul-evil magic branches attacked Cheng Yang. Before the ice hockey had hit the devil tree, some of the branches had been hit by Cheng Yang. His blood volume was reduced by the naked eye.