NEW STORY IDEA

This is a BTS idea by the way and it's mostly about YoonKook (Suga X Jungkook).
This is Jungkook or Jeon:

He's known as the childish side of BTS  and he is such a cute baby!This is Suga or Yoongi:

This is Suga or Yoongi:

He's known as the childish side of BTS  and he is such a cute baby!This is Suga or Yoongi:

He's my bias and he is such a savage. He is also kinda of fluent in English  but he has some swag!

Anyway my story idea came from this video:

It was so fucking amazing and I love the idea of Yoongi being bottom. I am kinda tired of seeing him as top and Jeon as bottom. Anyway, this video is inspired by Fifty Shades Of Gray, a movie your parents won't allow you to see. So that would mean, the story I would make would be inspired by FSOG and I'm being honest when I say, I don't know how FSOG goes. And that's why I am gonna watch Cinema Sins review on it soon. So, if I was going to make this into a story, I would be likely to put elements of FSOG which means a lot of kinky stuff and dirty talk. Also, that Yoongi and Jeon would work in a office setting, Yoongi being secretary and Jeon being the boss of the company. So yeah, if you want see that happen, let me know in the comments. I would totally do it either way so...yeah, expect a YoonKook ship story/book coming out soon! Also, watch that video because it has very good editing and I love the footage they used.