The Romance Version

The Romantic Version of my BEF headcanon. If you haven't read the two chapters of my Bad End Friends stuff, I literally made them a few chapters ago on here. Read them and you'll better understand what I'm going to talk about here. Either way, this will be related to the Teen Titans Go series so, spoilers!

The story nobody wanted but, I wanted to make

As you know, Robin has turned evil in my headcanon. After, being kept that way by a chip on the back of his neck put on by Slade. I listed how the Titans would feel about it but, Kid Flash's feelings go way beyond that. You see, he has developed feelings for the leader after a mission with Robin. The mission was basically saving their teammates from the BRAIN. Same thing with Robin as well. Robin never believed he would have a chance with the Speedster and so, left his feelings aside. Heartbroken and sad. After, being mind-controlled and turned evil for good. Kid Flash is devasted by the news and agrees to be Leader of the Teen Titans. Being the new leader, he gains access to Robin's room. He snoops around and finds a little crumbled up paper under the bed.

Which will read:

Kid Flash...I love him a lot. But, I'm scared he'll reject me because of how I treated and my personality in general.

I may be nothing special to him but, please. I don't want him to replace me.

Once Wally (his real name is Wally West or Wallace...just so you know. Google it.) realizes that his crush shares the same feeling as he does, he is an emotional mess. His main goal is to save Robin and bring him back. But, here is the thing. After multiple attempts to regain Robin and years pass, the Titans disband. They gave up and all the criminals in Jump City barely do their evil deeds. Somewhere along the line, Robin does end up getting electrocuted which deactivates the chip. He finishes off Slade once and for all then, returns to his beloved city. He notices the changes and memories do return as he remembers his teammates and Kid Flash fight and save him. But, when he realizes that his crush revealed his love for him. He is on the move to find him and finally be with him. Once he spots him in a park, he is about to jump in until his teammate, Cyborg pops in. Saying..

"Wally, just remember Robin would have wanted Starfire happy. Be a good husband for her."

From there, Robin sees no reason to stay in Jump City and goes to his home Gotham. And works as a solo fighter and changes the name to Nightwing.

Yeah, that's the story. Not even the romance version has a happy ending but, that's what you get when you are a Bad End Friend. I also wanna note, Nightwing will meet up with his crush again. Wally will be happy to see his friend is alive but, Nightwing wants to get away from him. Either way, bad ending for both of them....

Or do they?

"THE LOVE TRIANGLE THEORY"

is a book that will come out whenever one of my books will finish. Which will probably be my NamJin book but, it just started so, this new book will a long time to debut. It will have a very different story but, it will contain an Evil Robin and a desperate Kid Flash. Although, the difference is it will have a happy ending!