BEF [Part 1]

...Hi! Well, today marks the first random book update of 2019. Trust me, I have a shitload of stuff to share with you all. So, let's start with this.

THE STORY/BEGINNING

The Bad End Friends, what are they? Oh, I'll tell you! The Bad End Friends or BEF is basically your favorite main cartoon characters not having their happy end. The main characters of the BEF universe are Finn with the Ice King's crown, Dipper being controlled by Bill, and I watched the show but, forget his name getting possessed or something like that. I don't know, I forgot. There is a huge list for the BEF and you can add your own if you want. And that's what I'm gonna do today!

So ya'll know Teen Titans? Not the original (even though, it's great), I'm talking about the reboot version of it. Teen Titans Go! I have something to confess when the show first debuted, I absolutely loved it. Still, do to this day. You guys can attack me for it and leave mean comments, I got it! Well, I won't talk about the show but, rather the movie. In order for this BEF thing to work, I need to you guys to know what happens in the TTG movie.

All the heroes of DC got their own movies except for the Teen Titans. Robin being the determined one he is tried to get his own movie. Slade is on the loose trying to get these crystals to mind control everyone on Earth even the superheroes. Will Robin and his team save the day blah blah you get the idea!

Alright, moving on. Oh! And one last thing! Spoilers! I will talk about things in the movie so if you haven't watched the movie and you want to. See you in the next chapter? Alright, so in the film, Robin does end getting mind controlled. Slade tells him to kill his friends and so he does. He legit yeets Beast Boy to the other end of the building and electrocutes Starfire. He is close to killing his team until they show him their own home-made movie they made about him. He gets back to his senses and they end up defeating Slade. I have read the comments about that clip and I took a couple of screenshots so.

 I have read the comments about that clip and I took a couple of screenshots so

I mean, I wanna see it too so..

Fair Point

But, there is one that got me

This one comment sparked the idea of adding a new character to the BEF list

I'll finish off with Part 2 because this is getting long and I want to show the posts. If you want to watch the clip go ahead, I left it up there.