2

I had fallen asleep...again. "Aria!" Mal shouted in my ear.

"What?" I asked, stirring.

"Askka couldn't wake you up. I've been trying to wake you up for five minutes." Mal replied. I yawned. The limo stopped and Askka hid in my pocket.  The limo door opened and Carlos and Jay fell out. They were fighting over a piece of fabric. Those morons.

Mal, Evie, and I stepped over them. I could hear Askka giggling in my pocket. I saw a middle-aged woman with a bun wearing a light blue dress, a boy who looked around my age wearing a blue suit, a girl who had light brown hair and was wearing a pink dress, and lastly a girl who had blonde hair and blue eyes wearing black jeans and a shirt with polka dots all over it.

"Guys, guys. We have an audience." Mal said nervously to the boys. They both stopped and took a second to look around.

"Just...cleaning up." Jay lied.

"Leave it like you found it." the middle-aged woman said in a sing-song voice. "And by that I mean just leave it." she said, this time in a serious tone. Jay threw all the stuff he stole back into the limo. 

"I am Fairy Godmother, headmistress." the middle-aged woman said. Mal's eyes went wide.

"Fairy godmother...as in bibbity-bobbity-boo?" I asked.

"You know it." Fairy Godmother replied.

"Yea I always wondered what it was like for Cinderella when you just appeared with that sparkly wand...and that warm smile...and that sparkly wand." Mal said, pretending to daydream. Clearly, I'll have to do the talking from now on.

Fairy Godmother looked flustered. "Well that was a long time ago and as I say don't focus on the past of you'll miss the future." she said. I rolled my eyes.

The boy in the blue suit stepped up. "I'm Ben-" he introduced before he was cut off by the girl in the pink dress. "PRINCE Benjamin, soon-to-be-king." she said, emphasizing prince.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie said and curtsied.

"The evil queen has no royal status here, and neither do you." the girl in the pink dress said. Evie's face flattened. Ben sensed the tension and tried to break it.

"This is Audrey-" Ben started, only to be cut off by Audrey...again. "PRINCESS Audrey. Right benny-boo?" she said. Benny-boo. I can't. I can't. I tried so hard to hold back laughter. I could tell Ben was uncomfortable.

"I'm Issa, daughter of Ladybug and Chat Noir." the last girl introduced. I gasped. 

"So you're my niece that Ad-sorry Chat Noir wrote to Hawk Moth about." I said.

"Everyone knows Marinette was Ladybug and Adrien was Chat Noir. No need to hide Hawk Moth was Gabriel Agreste either." Issa said.

Issa rolled her eyes. Fairy Godmother tried to break the tension. "Ben, Audrey, and Issa are going to show you around, I'll see you tomorrow." she said. She separated Ben and Audrey's hands. "The doors of wisdom are never shut. But library hours are from 8 to 11 and as you might have heard I have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother said. She walked away, the marching band following her. She just contradicted herself in one sentence.

There was silence for a good thirty seconds. Ben finally decided to speak up. "It's so good to finally-" he started. He was going to shake Jay's hand, but Jay punched him in the shoulder. Ben was taken back for a second. But quickly gained his composure. "-meet you all." he finished.

Ben moved over to Mal and shook her hand. Their eyes locked for a good five seconds before he moved on to Evie. He shook her hand and moved to Carlos. "This is a momentous occasion that I hope will go down in history." he said. He saw brown stuff on his fingers and licked it. "Chocolate." he said to himself. That's what that stuff was.

He moved to me and shook my hand. "As the day our two people begin to heal." he finished.

"Or the day you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal said. I sighed. Ben chuckled.

"I told you that you shouldn't have drunk all that water before we left." I scolded Mal. She rolled her eyes. Audrey noticed that Mal and Ben were still staring into each other's eyes, and quickly went to stop it.

"You know I totally don't blame you for your mom almost killing my parents and stuff. My mom's Aurora, Sleeping-" Audrey started. What a bitch.

"-Beauty." Mal finished for her. "Yea I know the name. I totally don't blame you for your grandparents inviting everyone to their stupid christing, except my mother." Mal said.

"Water under the bridge?" Audrey asked in a fake king tone.

"Totes." Mal replied, clearly faking. Both girls laughed awkwardly. Ben sensed the tension and broke it.

"How about a tour?" he asked.

"I have to go to class. I'll see you later." Issa said. She walked away. 

I paid no attention throughout the tour. We finally made it to our room. "Eww." I said. It had three beds with pink sheets, pink curtains, pink walls. You know what everything was pink. Askka flew out of my pocket and laid on the pillow of one of the beds. "I guess that one's mine." I said.

Evie closed all the curtains. That is much better. I started unpacking my bag. We were all supplied with backpacks and school supplies. My backpack was purple and had a moth symbol on it. How predictable.

Tomorrow is our first day. God, I hate this.