4

I. Hate. Everything. We have a class called "Remedial Goodness". Askka already taught me all this stuff when I was three. Like I know I don't always follow her rules, but at least I do like 75% of the times. 

"If you find a crying baby do you:

A: Lock it in a tower

B: Akumatize it

C: Give it a bottle"

I know my dad akumatized a baby once but geez. You just have to call him out. And why would you give it a bottle? Do people just casually keep bottles of milk in their bags in Auradon? Like do they come across crying babies on the reg? Like you need to call the authorities. What are you gonna be like 'yea this baby probably has parents but I'm gonna be its mom/dad now.'

I rose my hand anyway. "Aria." Fairy Godmother called on me.

"Give it a bottle." I answered.

"Correct!" Fairy Godmother said like it was the best thing in the world.

"You are on fire girl! How do you do it?" Carlos asked.

I pointed to Askka who was hiding in my hair. They all nodded. But I need to tell them in their language. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." I replied. They all nodded, finally understanding. 

A girl with dark brown hair in a bob cut and a blue dress entered the room. She ran past us, letting out a terrified squeak. Is this girl a mouse? "The office needs you to sign the papers for the early dismissal for the coordination." the girl said quietly.

Fairy Godmother nodded. "Everyone, you remember my daughter Jane. Everyone this is Jane, Jane this is everyone." Fairy Godmother introduced. 

Jane made a quick escape. Fairy Godmother continued the class like it was nothing. "If you find poison do you:

A: Poison the king's wine

B: Put it on an apple

C: give it to the proper authorities"

Jay, Carlos, and Evie all raised their hands. Mal was too occupied drawing to care. Jay forcefully pushed Carlos' hand down. "Jay." Fairy Godmother called.

"Turn it into the proper authorities." Jay answered, seeming cocky as ever.

"I was gonna say that." Carlos whined.

"Well, I said it first." Jay said. Carlos and Jay started fighting. I could see Askka roll her eyes.

"Boys! Boys!" Fairy Godmother shouted, trying to get the boy's attention. They finally stopped. "I would like you to save that energy for the tourney field." she said. What's tourney?

---

Turns out Tourney was some kind of sport. I decided not to go watch Carlos fail and Jay succeed in the wrong way. So I just decided to nap. I love sleeping.