5

The picture is Issa

I was sitting in our room. I was doing homework, Mal was flipping through her spell book, Carlos was playing a game on his laptop with Dude on his lap, and Evie was sewing something. The laptop that I got when we got here was open and Askka was watching videos. Apparently, Mal changed Jane's hair and Jane promised to give Mal the wand. But Jane couldn't get Fairy Godmother to take out the wand.

We heard the door creak and Askka darted under the bed. When she saw it was Jay she let out a sigh of relief and went back to watching whatever she was watching. I think she was on some website called...Youvideo...no Youtube.

 I've started to realize that Askka really likes it here. I'm starting to feel like maybe I shouldn't steal the wand. I heard a knock on the door and got up. Askka hid behind my hair. I opened the door and saw the devil herself, Issa.

"What do you want?" I asked. I don't want to see her.

"I want to get to know you...Aunt." She replied. 

That stopped me in my tracks. Do I want to get to know her? Do I want to get to know my family? I mean...it would be nice. But father said that they were horrible people. But Issa doesn't seem too bad. "Do it," Askka whispered.

"Let me grab my sweatshirt." I finally said. Issa's eyes lit up and she hugged me. 

"Thank you!" Issa squealed. I put my sweatshirt on and Askka hid in my pocket. Issa led me to an empty field with only a picnic blanket and basket. We both sat down.

"So...why do you want to get to know me?" I asked.

"I had a talk with my dad and he said that even though we are from two different worlds, we are still family." Issa replied. How...sweet. What? No! I'm bad, evil. Rotten to the core! But...I feel like I belong here. I shook off the thought.

"Yea...sooooo." I dragged. This is awkward.

"I have a miraculous." Issa suddenly blurted out. 

"M-me too." I stuttered. God this is awkward. 

"Whats yours?" Issa asked.

"Bluejay." I replied.

"Oh, I have the ladybug miraculous." Issa informed.

"Well...Askka you can come out." I said. Askka slowly flew out of my pocket. A kwami that looked like Askka, except it was a ladybug, came out of Issa's purse. "Tikki!" Askka squealed. The two kwamis hugged each other.

For the rest of the day, Issa and I talked about random things. I was enjoying myself. I saw that it was getting late. "We need to get back to our dorms." I said. Issa looked at the sky and nodded. We went our separate ways, and I made my way to the dorm. Mal and Evie were already asleep. I laid down on my bed, Askka laying on the bedside drawer on a small pillow. One question kept me awake.

Do I really want to steal the wand?