9

Everyone gasped and turned around. Maleficent and my father, as Hawk Moth, were both standing in the middle of the room. Mal looked like she was about to give the wand to Maleficent, but she actually threw it to Fairy Godmother.

"Bibbity-bobbity..." Fairy Godmother started.

"Boo." Maleficent mocked. In a split second, everyone was frozen. Except for Maleficent, Hawk Moth, and the villain kids. Maleficent grabbed the want and started walking around. I saw my father walk up to Adrien, Marinette, and Issa. I watched him closely.

He noticed that Marinette and Adrien didn't have their miraculous. He growled, but then he noticed Issa's earrings. I saw Tikki trying to get out of Issa's bag, but she couldn't. When dad was about to grab Issa's earrings, I ran over and smacked his hand out of the way.

"No." I simply said.

"What?" dad asked, surprised.

"No." I said again.

My father slapped me across the face. I gasped. He had never slapped me before. "Askka, let's fly!"

  My blue mask covered my face. A glow surrounded my body and my suit appeared over my clothes. My boots appeared next. By back glowed and my wings formed. I finished and struck my normal pose.

"You will regret this!" father said. I saw that Maleficent turned into a dragon, but I didn't care at the moment. And she didn't seem to notice me and my father. He made his normal cane into a sword and I grabbed my light blue whip from my waist.

I spun my whip around creating a force field while my dad tried to attack me. He was able to knock the whip out of my hand. I flew up as he tried to attack me. I knew some spells of the miraculous that I learned from my father's book. 

"Voler vite." I mumbled. My wings glowed and I flew towards dad. I punched him and he flew towards the wall. He was knocked out cold. But it also took energy out of me. This was the first time I even used a spell.

I guess it took a lot of power out of Askka because I turned back to normal. I'm glad I wasn't flying. I saw Maleficent flying towards me. She was about to breathe fire when Mal pulled me out of the way. She pushed me and the others behind her.

"Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother." Mal said. Her eyes glowed green.

"The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one." She chanted. Suddenly, Maleficent went out in a puff of smoke. Fairy Godmother was unfrozen. I looked down and saw Maleficent as a lizard. 

"Did I do that?" Mal asked.

Fairy Godmother trapped Maleficent under the case that was holding her wand. "No, she shrank down to the size of the love inside her heart. That's why it's so itty-bitty." Fairy Godmother explained. 

Mal gave Fairy Godmother her wand and she unfroze everyone. I looked around and saw my father escaping through the window and running into the forest. "He's getting away!" I shouted, pointing at my dad.

"We'll never find him in there. That forest is so massive." Issa said.

"Well, let's just hope he has time to think it over and come back to surrender himself." Fairy Godmother said.

"Let's party!"