8

Instead of Mal, it was Jane that snatched the wand. "If you won't make me pretty I'll do it myself!" she shouted.

"Bibbity-bobbity-boo!" Jane said. The wand shot a giant lightning strike through the roof.

---

Gabriel, Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Cruella felt the Isle shake. They all knew the barrier was broken. Gabriel put on his miraculous. "Nooroo, dark wings. Rise!"

---

Mal was fighting Jane for the wand. She finally got it in her grasp and Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I ran to Mal. "Revenge time." Jay muttered.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked, slowly inching towards Mal.

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents-" Mal started to explain

"Your parents made their choice. Now it's time to make yours." Ben cut her off.

I could tell the gears in Mal's head were turning. To be fair, mine was too. I looked over at the face of my family. They all looked so betrayed, sad, angry, and confused. I hate seeing them like this. 

"I-I think I want to be good." Mal said.

"You are good." Ben said.

"How do you know that?!" Mal shouted, pointing the wand at Ben.

"Because I'm listening to my heart." Ben replied softly. 

"I-I'm listening to my heart too. And my heart tells me we are NOT our parents." Mal said.

"Stealing things doesn't make you happy. Pizza with the tourney team makes you happy." Mal addressed Jay.

"And who would have ever know THE Carlos Deville would love giving Dude belly rubs." Mal said to Carlos.

"Being a rebel doesn't make you happy. Hanging out with Issa makes you happy." Mal said, looking at me.

"And Evie you are so smart. You don't need a guy to be happy." Mal told Evie, almost tearing up.

"And I don't want to take over the world with evil, it doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school...with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy." Mal finished her little speech.

"So I choose good guys." She said, putting her hand out. 

"I choose good too." I said, putting my hand on top of hers.

"Me too." Evie said, following suit.

"Yea." Jay said, doing the same.

"So we don't have to worry how mad our parents will be? Because they will be very mad." Carlos said. I shuddered at the thought of what Gabriel would do to me if he ever reached Auradon.

"Your parents can't reach you here." Ben said.

"Then I choose good." Carlos said. We all shared a group hug. Our group hug was interrupted when we heard two voices.

"We're back!"