Chapter Thirteen

A ringing filled my ears as I tried to inspect my surroundings. My vision was too blurry so I closed my eyes to gather my thoughts. I tried to remember what had happened, but all my memories were blocked from what felt like a slight concussion. I heard heavy footsteps so I lifted my head with hopes that I could finally see. The blur subsided enough for me to make out Sebastian walking out from racks of what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse.

                “I thought Jim had better taste than something as cliché as this,” I joked with a strained voice. I coughed up a little bit of blood and groaned. “This feels like a lot more than just a sedative.”

                Sebastian stopped and knelt in front of me, a sickening smirk spreading on his face. He reached a course hand up to caress my face and I attempted to pull away from him, but the throbbing in my head sent me reeling. He let out a dark chuckle and leaned in closer.

                “Jim let me have my way with you. He didn’t like you playing around with that detective at Scotland Yard, but he didn’t want to get his hands dirty,” he replied as he ran his thumb across my lower lip. “He didn’t tell me that there was anything I couldn’t do.”

                I didn’t like what he was saying and tried to pull away, but I was tied to my chair and couldn’t move an inch. I wanted to wrap my hands around his throat, but that was impossible given my circumstances. I started to say something when he roughly crashed his lips into mine. He had one hand holding my head into place harshly and it caused my vision to blank out again from the pain. He squeezed my jaw enough to force my mouth open and his tongue darted into my mouth. I tried to bite down on his tongue, but his hand still had a hold of my jaws. Sebastian had been my teacher for many years and I had a world’s amount of respect for him, or I did before this. He let a hand roam down and I squirmed. I just felt dirty with his hands all over me. He only stopped when we heard the clicking of someone’s tongue.

                “Sebastian, dear, I never gave you permission to do that. She is still my fiancée after all.” We both looked to see Jim standing there with a small look of irritation gracing his boyish face.

                “Never told me I couldn’t either,” Seb bit back angrily.

                Jim took a few steps closer to the red headed sniper and grabbed him by his throat. “Yes, but I would think you would be smart enough to know what you can and can’t do, Moran.”

                He stepped back and dusted himself off as if he were brushing off the whole situation. He shot Sebastian another dirty look and the other man took that as his signal to leave. After the sound of a heavy metal door slamming shut, Jim relieved me of my restraints and kissed me gently.

                “My apologies for that, Kitten, he gets a little carried away, but I guess you already knew that.” I had missed the faint Irish accent that glided from his lips smooth as cream.

                “It’s Sebastian, what else should I suspect from him? Anyway, sorry about the whole Lestrade deal, Sherlock and John wouldn’t have believed my ‘new leaf’ thing otherwise.” I kissed him after giving him an apologetic look.

                “I was really beginning to worry about that. But that’s not important now. We need to continue on with the plan.”

                I nodded and we went our separate ways. I grabbed my cell which Sebastian had stupidly left in my pocket and started to call Sherlock. My finger hovered over the call button, but I clicked end and dialed Greg instead. I put on a weak voice, sounding like I had when I first woke up to see Seb. When he answered, I pretended to be in hysterics.

                “Hey, Jayden, can I call you back? I’m –”

                “G-Greg?! Please, help me!” my voice was a hushed yell as if I had snuck a call.

                “Where are you?” he suddenly sounded urgent and a small smirk crossed my face.

                “I-I don’t know. I’m in some kind of warehouse, but I don’t know where. I can faintly hear water coming from outside, but I couldn’t tell you where I am exactly. P-Please, just help me! I have to go…Please, they’re coming!” I let out an agonizing before hanging up.

                I knew he would call for Sherlock and John and I knew they would find me easily. It was just a matter of how well the rest of the plan worked out.