1

'Anjali bitiya do you remember what is tomorrow?'asked Nani.

'Of course nani, how can I forget. Tomorrow is....' she stopped as she saw khushi coming down the stairs.

'Tomorrow.... a.. tomorrow is we have to go for the satsang no??yeah tomorrow is the satsang. Taiyaaria karni padengi subah subah.' She said as she signaled a confused nani with her eyes.

Tomorrow was our Arshis 3rd wedding anniversary. The remarriage anniversary. And our dear Anjali was busy planning a dhamakedar party for her chotte and bhabhi.

Khushi passed them with a confused look as if they had gone mad. She went into the kitchen to carry out her everyday routine with her jiji.

In AR

Arnav was busy on his laptop as usual and thinking about tomorrow.

Yes!!! He remembered.

It was their 3 wedding anniversary.

He had planned a surprise for his wife with the help of his crazy family.

Just then the door opened and I'm came lady dressed in a straight mini skirt and a see through shirt.

He was furious with the intruder and was about to shout when Aman came in running.

'ASR this is Ms. Sheetal Khanna. Our new client.' He quickly said before Arnav could lose his temper leading them to lose the most profitable investment.

Arnav calmed down. As he knew he couldn't lose this deal.

'I am Sheetal khanna and I came here to meet you Arnav' said sheetal in a seductive tone.

'ASR please. No one can call me by my first name in the business world.' He said trying hard to control his anger.

'You may sit Ms.Khanna.' He said as he got ready to begin the meeting.

In Shantivan

The Raizadas were busy sitting and chatting when Nk arrived.

'What's upp guys!' He said.

'Can't you see bitwa. The ceiling and the fans are above.' Said a worried Nani.

'Nk gone blindwa. Doctor ko dikhaneka Padhi. Hello hi bye bye.' Said Nani.

'Offo naniji! Nanheji hamara haal puch rahe hai. English mein 'what's up' bolte hai' corrected khushi while and rest are giggling and Nk stood stupefied at the assumption.

'Naniji aapne toh mujhe dara hi diya. Main anda nahi hu. I'm fit and fine.'

'Arey Nk bhai anda(egg) nahi andha(blind)'Anjali said hitting her forehead.

'Anda andha same thing' he said as he went and sat next to his friend- khushi.

The living room was filled with laughter as they cracked jokes and spoke of various things.

In AR

'So here we can end the meeting. These are our conditions. If you agree with them then we can sign the contract.'Said Arnav.

'Great then I can come tomorrow and sign the paperwork.'sheetal said.

'Tomorrow I will not be able to come. Aman will show give you the documents that you need to sign.' He said not giving much details.

Sheetal agreed reluctantly.
She wanted to stay with this man.
She was obsessed with him.
She knew how to get her way.
Smirking to herself she left not before shaking hands with him feeling his touch.

Arnav didn't like this lady's all. She was too weird.

It was late.

He quickly shrugged away the thought and left for home to be in his khushis arms. To find solace.

In Shantivan

After dinner khushi stood at pool until she felt herself being hugged.

She didn't have to look back to see the person.
She knew who it was.
Her Arnavji.

She shivered as she felt his hot breath on her neck.
She blushed.
Even after 3 years of her marriage.

She turned to see the loving face of her husband.

He never misses a chance to make her feel special.

He carried her in his strong arms and went to enjoy their night.

'Anjali bitiya did you write the Khannas name in your guest list?'asked Nani as she entered Anjali's room.

'But Nani chotte doesn't even know them.'anjali Said.

'I know bitiya. But we have to invite them as they have come down from London for 3 weeks only.'

'Ok nani.'

Hi guys!! Not sure whether you liked it. If you did then please vote and comment.😊😊🙏🙏