4

Arnav looked at the guests before him while khushi looked at him with confusion.

"Who.are these.people Arnavji?" She asked him.

"They are....

"Arey Khushiji sit no I will explain"Anjali offered as she pulled Khushi from Arnavs hold onto the sofa.

"They are Papas best friends who had shifted to New York years ago. Chotte doesn't even remember them but they know him quite well. This is Sheela Aunty with her husband Raj uncle and their only daughter Sheetal. Raj uncle runs a clothes line all over New York and other places. They had come here to expand in India as well. They all know what a workaholic your dear hubby was but don't know the drastic change." Anjali explained with a mischevious glint leaving Khushi blushing and Arnav smirking.

How he loved his wifes blush.

Thee whole Khanna gang were shocked at the revelation. Arnav Singh Raizada is married??

Hell!! They had come to get their daughters wedding fixed with the most eligible bachelor in town aka ASR.

"Arnav is married? How come you never said anything."Raj asked with disbelief.

"Every thing happened in such haste that we forgot to inform you anything. And eventually we forgot." Nani tried to reason

"Forgot so easily?" Sheela asked in an angry tone while Mami and Mama looked down in guilt.

"Sorry Aunty. But we were going to call you to invite you for their 3rd wedding Anniversary.And you turned up at our doorstep. At that time the situation was such that we didn't inform anyone out of town. Only neighbours know."Anjali  apologized

The Khanna agreed reluctantly not wanting to spoil relations with the great Raizada family.

Arnav fumed looking at his family apologizing at these people who only acknowledged them when they needed some favours and never bothered about them when they needed their help the most. Selfish just like his best friend Arnav thought.

Sheetal who was on cloud nine after knowing that her parents were Raizadas friends had all her hopes crashed seeing her love( or rather obsession) ALREADY MARRIED. She looked at Khushi with pure disgust and termed her as a LOVE STEALER. But she had made up her mind.

ASR aka ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA was hers and no one can steal him from her. Even his so called wife cannot steal him from her. The right to be ASRs wife was HERS and HERS ALONE. Only she can be SHEETAL ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

"So let me introduce you to the wedded couples. Akash and his wife Payal. Arnav and his wife Khushi. Just to let you know. Payal and Khushi are sisters. The Gupta Sisters." Anjali declared while the couples went to take their blessings.

Raj and Sheela did not like the fact that their to be son in law was married and so didn't pay much attention to Khushi. This was noticed by Arnav, Anjali and Akash.

"But one thing I didn't understand...." Nk  finally spoke up.

"How come Nannav knows Sheetal ?"

"Actually. The Khanna wanted to sign a contract with us so... sheetal had come to our office. It was business related." Arnav said.

Khushi passed a slight smile to Arnav and then sprang up.

"Jiji come na let's go and prepare something for our guests." Khushi said.

Arnav shook his head. Khushi and her act of service. She would treat any stranger as a guest and go about to make them comfortable.

"Whose the guest? Aren't.we family? What say Arnav" Sheetal piped in. Hoping to assert some rights on Arnav.

 Hoping to assert some rights on Arnav

Arnav fumed at the statement. How dare she call him Arnav. He decided not to say anything looking at the pleading faces of his sister and wife. They didn't want the walking volcano to erupt knowing the capabilities of her dear husband/ brother.

"Of course bitiya." Mami said with a faltered smile on seeing Arnav clenching his fist. Khushi immediately went and held Arnavs hands to cool his anger. Sheetal gritted seeing the closeness.

Khushi found Sheetals behaviour a little weird but chose to ignore it. She even noticed that none of the Khannas had wished them for their anniversary. She chose to ignore this as well and went to prepare some snacks for the guests or rather the FAMILY.

On having the snacks in the midst of all the talks the tension had some what subsided.

Sheetal had her eyes on Arnav all the time while Khushi enjoyed sitting in between her sister in law and Arnav.

After lunch, the Khannas left to their hotel. They were angry when the Raizadas didn't offer them to.stay in their mansion.

"What a jerky family." Arnav exclaimed.

"I know. " agreed Nk. He realised it was a waste of time to like the pompous Sheetal. He changed his opinion on the very first meet.

"Chotte you can say all you want now. But please relax in front of them. Don't loose your cool." Anjali  pleaded.

"Di. Bhai knows. See he didn't jump on her when she called his name." Akash smiled but seeing Arnavs glare, he became serious.

"Haha! See jeeju he doesn't spare family members like you, then what about strangers. Poor them. They start shivering when they see ASR the great. I guess Sheetalji is yet to experience that. Never underestimste the power of....................The Laad Governor." Khushi giggled making the rest laugh.

Arnav stormed out of the dining hall into his room muttering a "what the.."while poor Khushi ran behind him to pacify him.

All laughed at the 'made for each other couple'. Nani prayed to Devi Maiya to keep them safe from all evil eyes and remain happy forever as she along with the other members retreated back to their rooms to rest and to prepare for the evening party.

Hi guys!!!! I know it's a looonngggg time since I last updated but these updates may not be frequent due to problems.

Anyways...... hope you liked the update. Please!Please! Vote if you liked it.

Note down your thoughts in the comment section and do tell me how you would like the story to proceed.

Good bye!!! Till the next update😀😁🤗