5

"Arey Arnavji what happened you came away so suddenly in the midst of the fun?" Khushi asked chuckling slightly.

"Really? Fun at my stake?"he asked with a raised brow while wearing his coat.

"I didn't lie. I saw the way you looked at my jeeju. He was tho saying the truth only. Don't you think So? If any person calls you by your name rather than ASR, won't you glare at them or worst comes to worst shout at them till they peed in their pants." She said breaking into fits of laughter the end.

"So Is that bad?" He asked amused.

"No. Of course not. I love it when you reserve some rights for only your family members. For example your name. You don't know. I am very possessive of my husband just like he is."She said as she rested her hands in his neck while he snaked his around her waist.

"So Mrs. Raizadas is angry that I didn't shout at Sheetal for calling my name? Jealous are You" he asked only to get a hit on his head.

"Shut up Raizada. I am not jealous as long as the young man belong to only me. But if she tries any tricks to trap my handsome, well then she will face the Mrs. ASR in me which is worse than the original version. Got It?" She warned.

He chuckled at his wife's statement and hugged her.

"I am only yours and you are only mine sweetness." He whispered in her ear to which she shuddered. He still has a mind boggling effect on her.

Their moment was yet again disturbed by a knock on their door.

"We really need another honeymoon." He said as he went to shoo away the intruder.

But it was none other than his di.

"Sorry chotte". She said knowing her mistake.

"Actually I needed Khushis help to choose clothes for your party. Can I please take her?" She asked.

"Arey di! Why are you asking him? Of course. Come let's go. Byeee " she waved at Arnav while she ran off with Anjali.

No one can change her. He shook his head as he got to work on his first wife. Well you know right?? His laptop obviously.

"Di this is the best one. Wear this." Khushi selected out of the many sarees.

Anjali nodded.

"Umm...di. Can I ask you something.?"

"You need permission?"anjali asked with a laugh."say what is troubling my dear bhabhi. "

"Those people who came today..... they are not happy with Arnavji and my marriage. Isn't It?"

"What makes you think So?"

"They didn't pay much attention to us.....and...ummm....didn't wish us for our anniversary also.." She said looking down in embarrassment.

"Arey no Khushi... they are just angry that we did not inform them of your marriage thats it. And they are coming in the evening no? Then they will wish you. Ok?" Khushi nodded with a slight smile.

"Don't let all this bother you on your special day. Even if they don't pay attention let it be." Then she whispered "they are not very important people. Just ignore. You have won over all the important member's."  Khushi smiled widely.

Anjali continued."And also if Sheetals behaviour towards your hubby dear is bothering you then let me tell you. She is a little sick who only wants to run behind handsome men with money. Let her be but don't underestimate her. Keep your distance and tell chotte also although I know he will be careful. But don't let her or her family bother you. Ok?" She finished whole caressing Khushi face.

Khushi nodded with a wide smile saying "You are the best sister and nanad any one could possibly get." And giving her a sound kiss Khushi ran away leaving a shocked Anjali.
"Pagal "she muttered affectionately shaking her head.

Meanwhile our dear Sheetal Khanna was making big plans. You think plans for the next contract? Of course not. She was making plans to woo Arnav Singh Raizada and to kick out Khushi from his life so that she can occupy her place.

"Khushi-about-to-be- ex raizada. You better be careful. You will be heavily punished for occupying my place in Arnavs life. Enjoy the next few days of your life because after that Arnav will take only my name when he gets up, when he sleeps and every moment in his life. All your memories will fly away like ash in just a few days. Hahaha hahaha." She laughed maniacally while burning Arnav and Khushis picture.

Now only the decision of Devi Maiyya can prevail. Only destiny can save Arnav and Khushi. Or does it have other plans.

Heeeyyyaaaa! So this was the update. Hope you like it. And if you did....Well u know what to do.

Vote and comment is my only cry.

Please do so and check out my new story with a different track.
- THE HOLIDAY.

Right now the updates will be a bit slow. Please bear with me.