Chapter 7

AUTHORS NOTE : Hi guys! Im not dead, no worries. Heres the next chapter :3 Lately I've been catching up on some manga and I've been playing alot recently too, but nonetheless, I will still definitely continue the story. Also please like a review or vote, it really helps alot, and thanks to those who have voted and followed me! Really appreciate it!

*Bang*

Darkness woke up to repeated bangingx noises down the hallway.

She goes down the hall and opens the door where the noise seems to be coming from, "Huh? What are you guys doing here?"

The banging stops.

"You Fucking Bitchhhhhhh!"

A few minutes later, Darkness is kneeling on the floor with her pyjamas.

"Im sorry! Im sorry!" She continued to bow repeatedly.

Meanwhile, Megumin had just walked in to the living room.

"Uhh, did I miss something?"

Kazuma pointed at Darkness, "This idiot decided to lock me in a storage, in the middle of the winter with another idiot!"

Aqua stepped on Kazuma's foot and he flinched from the pain, "I'm not the idiot here! Stupid NEET!"

Darkness raised her head "C-can I say somethi-"

"No!" The two said in synchrony

Megumin, completely oblivious to the situation, walked up to Kazuma and tugged at his arm, "Ka-zee-ma".

Kazuma looks back at Megumin, "What?"

Megumin tugs Kazuma harder "You promised to go with me for a round of explosion"

Kazuma releases himself from Megumin's tugging, and yawns "Just do it with Aqua or Darkness, Im tired right now"

Megumins eyes start glowing red, "If you don't, I'll tell the guild that you raped Aqua in that closet last night"

Kazuma scoffed, "Like they would believ-"

Meanwhile Megumin is already outside the house.

Megumin started to tippy toe to gain just that little bit of height, "Kazuma rape- mphhhm!"

Megumin was stopped by Kazuma and his hand, "Fine! I'll go you stupid loli! Just shut up, ok?"

Megumin silently nodded, as Kazuma released his hand from her mouth.

"I am not a loli!"

After a while, the two walked down a hill and into a little meadow filled with colourful flowers.

Meanwhile, Megumin was rolling on top of the flowers and picking a couple of them.

"Kazuma! Kazuma! Look at this flow- eh? Why are you still there Kazuma?"

Kazuma was seated comfortable at the top of the hill, silently watching the loli bathe in flowers. However, he was not here for no reason. For some reason, after gathering materials one day. He found that he was allergic to the blue flowers Megumin was picking. If he were to go near the flower he would seriously be in trouble.

"Apparently im allergic to that flower, so im just going to stay rigggghtttt here."

Megumin came back up to the hill where Kazuma was placed, "Then can I blow it up?"

Kazuma stood up and brushed the grass off himself, "Nah, then the pollen would fly to my face and I'd probably die."

Megumin jumped a 180 and pointed forward, "Then lets do it at that lake!"