Chpter 8

Hey guys! ^_^ Really late upload here, really sorry about that. I kinda got a little lazy with the fic as my school just started recently. Even though the schedule will get mixed up in the future, please continue reading! Thanks!

The next morning, silence peered throughout the room. It wasn't the silence nor peace Kazuma had always wanted. It was different, It didn't calm nor soothe him. Instead it was bugging him, getting more and more uncomfortable.

...

"Stupid Kazuma!"

"Hahh" Kazuma let out a hearty groan

He sat on his bed, pondering about yesterdays events.

A heavy sigh was let out, "I guess I really did say too much."

After a couple of minutes, Kazuma decided there wasn't a point thinking about it too much. He got up and put on his adventurer clothes, time to go questing.

As Kazuma walked up to the guild, he grabbed an easy quest from the worn out bulletin board and walked up to his favorite receptionist.

"I'd like to take this quest please."

*** QUEST START ***

Kazuma pulled out his bow as the various monsters ,ranging from goblins to treants , charged at him.

As he casually pierced them with his snipe ability, he couldn't help but wonder where that stupid goddess had headed of to.

Does she have money, did she get a job? Is she collecting debt? Questions about Aqua were gradually filling up Kazuma's mind.

***3/5***

Is she tired? Is she crying? Is she hurt?

***4/5***

Is she mad? Is she frustrated?

***5/5***

Does she hate... me?

*** Quest Complete ***

"Hahh, hahh, hah"

Kazuma panted heavily, he was exhausted. Despite it being beginners mobs, but, why was he tearing up?

"Huh?"

Kazuma panicked, just a little. After a while, he came to the conclusion that it was just sweat, just sweat... right?

He returned to the guild, calmed down, and got a drink.

"Phew, that was exhausting" Kazuma said, taking a sip from his large glass of beer.

"What was?", That voice, a chill ran down his back.

"M-megumin?!", It was Megumin, wearing her usual getup.

"What're you doing here?" Kazuma asked, as he put down his half empty glass on the table.

"Looking for Aqua, have you seen her?" Megumin's eyes were darting around the guild, probably looking for a certain blue haired person.

"Nope, I've been questing, no clue." Kazuma said, nearly falling of his chair after attempting to lean back.

Megumin stomped on Kazuma's foot with as much force as possible.

"Gah- Oi! What'd you do that for?"

Megumin raised her tone "Could you atleast try!?" And stormed out of the guild.

Kazuma pondered for a minute, and continued to drink, "I guess I should."

After finishing his drink, Kazuma left the guild, more questions passed his mind, but he was too tired to care.