Chapter 1

(Ash's P.O.V)

'Come on Ash why can't we just take a break?', Bonnie whined as she stomped her foot. 'Because I need to get back to Pallet before dark,I promised Mom I would' I said for the millionth time. Bonnie had been complaining almost the whole way and Serena, Clemont and I had given up on trying to make her stop. As we were walking along the rocky path I saw the all too familiar spiky brown hair. 'Brocko! Over here!' I shouted as he noticed me. 'Ash! Long time no see,how have you been doing?' He asks with a smile on his face. 'I've been good but I've really missed-' and before I could finish I was cut off but a redhead running over and tackling me to the ground with a hug. 'Hey-what-Oh!,' I stuttered as I noticed that it was Misty 'Oh Ash you have no idea how much I've missed you', Misty said with a massive smile on her face as we lay on the floor. Serena just glared at her. Now that I'm 16, I'm not quite as dense as I was when I was 10 and I am fully aware that Serena has a thing for me but I really don't have those feeling back for her so I pretend I'm still a dense 10 year old. I've got someone else on my mind anyways. 'Hey Mist I've missed you too', I said,returning the embrace. 'You guys can get up now,' Serena snaps. Misty just gives her a look of pure confusion and anger. "Who are you and why are you telling me what to do", Misty snarls at her. "Hey,hey hey please don't fight I've had enough of Misty and Ash doing that I thought I was done with dealing with moody teenagers," Brock laughs. "I'm sorry to interrupt but,Ash, who are these people", Clemont asks. "Oh I guess I forgot to introduce you guys",I said as Misty and I got up. "These are my best friends,Misty and Brock", I beamed as I looked at a smiling Misty. "Oh yeah you've talked about them before. Didn't you say to Clemont that you liked Mi-" "SHHH BONNIE" I shouted in an attempt to conceal what she was about to say. "You liked who,Ash", Misty said with a mischievous smile on her face. "Uhh...nothing that's just one of the games we play?", I whispered as I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. Serena just stared as Misty and I continued blushing.

OK that was fairly bad but this is first Pokéshipping story so please excuse it 😂
Also in this story their ages are different
Ash:16
Misty:17
Brock:21
Serena:15
Clemont:16
Bonnie:10
I know the age gaps aren't accurate but it's this way for the story ♡