Chapter 6

Brocks P.O.V
As Ash leaves to go to the bathroom,Misty and I get all of his things ready. "Hey, Brock um...c-can I ask you something?" Misty asks me cautiously. "Go ahead" I reply. "Well I know you don't know much about love so I don't know why I'm asking you but I kind of like this guy. But it's weird because we're friends and- you know what never mind, it's not important" Misty says and gets back to folding Ash's clothes. "No Mist, It is important. I wanna help you" I assure her with a smile. "Thanks Brock but I think I'll sort this one out on my own" she assured. "Ok, but if you do need anything, I'm right here." I promise. "Thanks, Brock" she says with a smile.

When Misty and I have finished clearing Ash's room we all headed to Pallet town in Mrs.Ketchums car. I was in front with Mrs.Ketchum and Ash and Misty were in the back. Ash was lying across the back of the car with his head on Misty's lap. The reason he was doing this is because he almost fainted. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Misty stroking Ash's hair. I knew she thought no one was watching so I kept my eyes straight ahead and decided to keep my mouth shut for once. "We're almost here!" Mrs.Ketchum announces. "Thanks again for letting us stay,Mrs.Ketchum" Misty says. "Please call me Delia" she replies with a warm smile.

When we reach Ash's house, Misty slowly helps him up and walks him to his room with Delia and I following behind. Ash sits down on his bed as Delia gets some water and hands him a pill. Ash just looks at her with disgust. "Do I have to swallow it?" Ash asks sadly. "Yes you do honey. It should make you feel better." Delia tells him. Ash groans. "Okaaay". He then swallows the pill. "Was that really that hard?" Misty teases. "Dont" Ash sighs. "Hey,I'm sorry. I forgot you're sick. I'll be nice" she says softly. "Thanks,Mist".  After that we all leave Ash alone to sleep. When we're downstairs,Delia makes tea for all of us. "So do you think Ash is going to be ok?" I ask her. "I'm not sure. This has never happened before. I think I'm going to take him to the doctors tomorrow morning" she sighs. "Was there anything that could've caused him to feel this way?" Delia asks, concern rising in her voice. "Apart from Misty tackling him into a hug, I don't think so" I say as I wink at Misty who just blushes. "Although that is adorable, I don't think that would cause him to feel this way" She says with a laugh. Misty's face is now as red as a tomato. Delia senses that she's uncomfortable and moves on. "I think that you should take Ash to the doctor sooner then tomorrow morning. He seems to have gotten worse already and it's only been about 4 hours so imagine what state he could be in in the morning" I explain. "You could be right" she says. "You know what, I'll go get him some fresh clothes and water. Could you guys wake him up and tell him that he's going to the doctors?" She asks though we have no choice. Misty and I don't mind though. "Of course" Misty and I say together l. We then look at each other and laugh as we walk up the stairs to Ash's bedroom.

596 words ♡
This is a short chapter but I really needed to finish it because what I have in mind needs to happen all together. So the next one should be a long one ♡