This Messed Up Fate

Freed, Bixlow,Evergreen, and I quickly defeated the dark guild. Well, we were the Thundergod Tribe. Today I was wearing the usual. A black jacket(like Maka from soul eater, a black beanie that covered my eyes, my black combat boots, my black and red plaid skirt that went to mid thigh, and my black shirt that had a deep V-neck. I had my waist long blonde hair in pony tails and a black choker necklace. My katana was hidden underneath my long black jacket. It was also black.
I stood out in the Thundergod Tribe. I almost never speak, unless Laxus or Master is near. Or uneasy we are at the guild. I only open up to Laxus, since he was the one who took me to Fairy Tail when I was about to die on the side of the street. Master, I open up to sometimes since he was like a second dad.
I looked at my right hand. The pink Fairy tail mark wa brighter than ever. Laxus chose the spot and color. But only because I couldn't decide.
I usually didn't use my Celetial Spirits. I don't want to put them through pain if I can stop it. I had 13/12 of the golden zodiac keys.
As we walked out of the building I felt a cold breeze. It didn't bother me. Nothing bothers me. Since after all, I've seen it all. Someone drawing a knife in my arm wouldn't bother me. Since that's what my dad did once.
Finally, after three months we were going back to the guild. I yawned and the others looked at me in confusion. "I'm tired," I said bluntly.

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO @SKYSARA12. <They gave me the idea to do this!