Solo

# Recently: The master stepped over to me, is he going to kick me out? I started to cry. But he put his hand on my back, "We are a family now. And we shall all feel your pain, just as you feel ours," he said.

"That's good. Are you going to participate in the competition?" he asked me.
He was talking about the Faury Tail modeling competition. As much as I wanted to, I shook my head 'no', "I'm going to go on a solo job, Master," I said simply.
He shook his head in agreement, "Just come back for the parade, okay?" he gave me a goofy smile.
"I will," I burst into laughter.
I walked out if his roof feeling satisfied(A/N: Take this the wrong way, you die!). I walked over to the request board and grabbed the one I felt would be the hardest, "Mira-san, I'm taking this one," she stamped it and I walked away.
"Hey wait! You still have to fight me!" Natsu whined.
I turned around and glared at him, "I could beat you without even using magic," I growled.
"Erza #2!" he whimpered thinking I couldn't hear him.
I waved backwards at the guild and smiled to myself. I am so god dammed lucky to be in this amazing guild, I sighed, oh Fairy Tail, we're gonna do great in this world. -grins-

Laxus POV

I watched Lucy wave back at us. Tomorrow, I would be guild master. I grinned, no one could stop me.

Freed POV

I sighed as I watched Lucy walk out the door. When she came back, I don't ben know how she's going to feel about Laxus-sama anymore.

Evergreen POV

Lucy waved backwards and I felt my heart drop. She doesn't talk much but I treat her like a sister. I feel bad about betraying her trust behind her back. But what is she going to do about Laxus-San?

Bixlow POV

Heh, this is going to be interesting.