Help, I Need Somebody

Before note: Yes the title is based off a Beatles song. DONT JUDGE MEH!

# Recently: stuff happened

Lucy POV
I walked out the guild smiling. I usually take solo jobs 3 times a year. I call it my 'break.'
I caught the next train and hiked out of there. It was then that I decided to look at the paper.

HELP
There are 5 monsters terrorizing our town.
They can change into a human form and become invisible. Thy probably have other abilities we don't know about. They are only attacking the men of our village.
-Town of Berille
Reward: 5,000,000,000
S-Class Wizards Only

I sighed. Would I make it back in time for the festival? Yes, I had too! I promised Master and I would never break a promise of his.
I put a determined look on my face. I would do it for Fairy Tail.

-4 days later on the day of the festival-

I wipe the dust off my hands as I stand on top of the last monster I defeated.
I should get back to Fairy Tail. The train would take a whole day making me miss the festival. I sighed I would have to summon Virgo.
"Open gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" I shouted.
The pink haired maid appeared and a smile appeared on my face. I had missed her. "Punishment Hime?" she asked.
My smile faded away as I sweatdropped, "Of course not Virgo! Your my friend for the thousandth time! But can you take me to Laxus as quick as you can?" I asked her.
She shook her head, "I cannot seem to locate him Hime, somewhere else?" she asked.
"Take me to the Master then," I commanded her.
She grabbed my wrist and we were whisked away to him. I closed my eyes from the wind.
"Here we are Hime, but it seems I must go back," I heard the clank of her chains and I slowly opened my eyes. There were cheers and I realized we were on the float. I saw Master sticking up his finger so I did the same and put a huge smile on my face. Master looked up at me a nod tears were pricking his eyes. Why was wrong?
Whatever. This is a moment of celebration.

I FINALLY updated. Sort it took me so long!
~lostintheclouds321