Pain and Family

# Recently: I remember the first time 'it' came back.
I was thirteen when it first happened. It was when I first came to the guild.

FLASHBACK

I knew it, I'm going to die. I lay underneath the Sakura Tree clutching my arms because I was cold.
Suddenly two arms wrapped around me. They were warm. I snuggled into them. They picked me up and the owner started to walk.
Suddenly a warm air came over me. I looked up and saw a blonde haired man. He had a lightning scar. The people around us were murmuring. But the voices went away and turne to cries of joy, and one "Your back!"
Suddenly a small voice spoke up, "Lisanna, Lisanna is dead!" Everyone started to cry. I felt some tears fall on me.
But, who was Lisanna? And was she important?

*TIMESKIP TO MASTER'S OFFICE*

"Grandpa, I found a new recruit of Fairy Tail," a gruff voice said.
"Okay, that's wonderful," the arms set me down, "Where do you want your guild mark, and what color?" the short old man asked.
"I-I don't know," I said sadly.
"Make it pink and on her right hand, I mean, all girls like pink, right?" the voice said again.
"Okay, it will be pink an on her right hand," the old man said, he looked me in the eyes, "You are a part of our family now, okay?" Tears started to fall down my face. A real family, I've never had one since my mom.
"Thank you so much," I fell on my knees.
"I'm going to announce it to the guild now, follow me child," he said.
I did what he asked. Soon we were on a balcony. Everyone was crying. Then the master started to cry, I tugged on his jacket, "What's wrong master?" I asked.
"Lisanna, my child, is dead," he said.
I started to bawl, in a family I just joined, someone is already dead! Am I just bad luck?
I felt my magic energy grow, and grow, and then it stopped growing. Very one had fainted except Master. I looked at my hair it was black. And I was furious.
I re-quipped a sword. I took it to my throat, "I'M JUST BAD LUCK! EVERYONE AROUND ME, DIES! MY FAMILY, DIES, to stop that, I need to, die too... FOR THE SAKE OF MY FAMILY!"
All of a sudden I heard someone mutter something in their sleep, "It's all my fault, it's all my fault that she died," it was a white haired goth looking girl, "But, now, I have to keep living and smiling for her," they continued.
I stopped an inch away, then I dropped the sword, "I can't die, I have to love for, mama," I saw my hair revert to it's regular color.
The master stepped over to me, is he going to kick me out? I started to cry. But he put his hand on my back, "We are a family now. And we shall all feel your pain, just as you feel ours," he said.

FLASHBACK END