《chapter four》

3RD POV

Dante's eyes enlarged staring at you shocked that you even went with the idea of dating. Your aunt Karen over-reactioned gasping in pure bliss that her niece found a boy, not really bothered that you within a short period of time got into a relationship. Her lips formed into a Cheshire smile and patted repeatedly the seat on the couch next to Dante.

Wary of her next move, you sat hastily on the couch eyeing her suspiciously. "Don't" you warned. It was a rare occurrence where you would bring boys to her because of her loud and scary personality that usual scares off everybody, so you were begging to the gods that she doesn't do something to embarrass you in front of your neighbor.

Karen rolled her eyes and began asking the bluenette questions regarding your 'relationship'. Dante, of course, didn't really plan ahead so he was stunt by the older woman's straightforward questions.

You held a hand close to your mouth to cover the giggle that was aching to escape from your lips. "Dear Auntie, don't you have anything important to do?" She huffed shaking her head dismissively. "And now why would your sexy Aunt have anything to do~?"

You gasped taken back by her response, you bloomed fifty shades of red with a red tick park on your forehead. "Shsuwuvd-OUT!" with that you pushed her outside by the arm she protested but in the end she was out.

It wasn't abnormal for the both of you to be in each others throats. It was a way to say 'I love you'.
You slid down the door like a depressed teen, sighing.

"I'm so sorry for her behaviour" Dante chuckled disregarding your aunts silly answer. "Nah, it's fine she has an interesting personality!" You laughed nervously unsure whether to take that as a compliment or not.

"Well then, what brought you here in the first place?" You got up from the floor and headed to the couch. "Ah, well you see I felt bad for not noticing a pretty face like you back in high school~" he explained placing an arm sudectively around your shoulder.

"Riiiight, that's okay, I didn't notice you back then either" you smiled with closed eyes. That made him hurt even if he was expecting you to say that. The door bell rung and you groaned, it wasn't because you didn't want to interact with others you were just generally lazy.

"Want me to get it for you?" Dante inquired, you shook your head and went to open the door. There stood the first flirt you met yesterday, Lawrence. "What's up, m'lady?" Rolling your eyes you playfully punched his arm. "What brings you here, Larry?" Without noticing Dante hung from the side of your person glancing at Lawrence smugly.

The brunette saw him and gave the bluenette a quick glare and returned his gaze on you. Cringing at the nickname you came up with. "Larry?" You laughed genuinely and so did Dante.

After calming down you supported your hand on the door border thingy. "why not, I think it suits you, Larry!" Lawrence smirked and tackled you on the ground tickling you with no mercy.

"N-o, st-OP!" A few minutes passed and you were panting heavily, Dante had also joined in making you suffer more. "I- will make sure you pay!" You coughed.

In the end you all laughed, despite the fact that your sides hurt a lot.

The next morning, you were basically summoned by Kawaii-chan's magnificent yellow eyes, creeping the heck up.

Work went as it did before. You mentally dying at the sight of Michi attempting to seduce every living man alive. She, of course often got called out for her improper behaviour.

First PoV-

I was hurriedly told to assist table 12. Reluctantly I grabbed my notepad from my pocket. I stalked towards the table, my ears twitched at the ringing sound of the doorbell. Giving the person a quick glimpse I smiled realizing it's 'Aaron'.

He took notice of my figure, however, I couldn't see his expression because if the bandana around his eyes. (Makes sense)

"Y/n, table 7!" Pushed me out, Jason a colleague of mine. "Right, on it!" I yelled back.

"Hello, welco-" I began to say, only to be cut off by none other than 'Aaron', I believe?

"Hi, I want the same as yesterday" he chuckled lightly, which was inaudible to me. I quickly wrote down his order and left him.

On my way to the kitchen I saw Kawaii-chan and Aphmau. I waved at them cheerfully, receiving the same gesture from Aphmau.

I pondered if I could spare a few minutes speaking to them. I mean it's not like I'd get fired, I guess? I stride to the duo, while frantically searching for our manager.

"I suppose Kawaii-chan, convinced you to take up the job, huh?" She giggled. I scratched the nape of my neck nervously.

"Yeah, besides I'm glad she did, I really needed to find an available job ASAP" I laughed.

We chatted for a bit. Unfortunately, Aphmau couldn't stay longer because of a meeting she's suppose to have here.

Nevertheless, I didn't inquire any further.

At some point, I passed by 'Aaron', my eyes widened when I saw Aphmau sitting opposite of him. I gave her a wink and smirked, she flushed, and I merely smiled.

Next thing I know, it's already been 5 weeks since my arrival in Mystreet. I've gotten to know the guys, sometimes we have game nights. Same with the girls, they been very hospitable.

My home is finally fully furnished. I was even wondering whether I can adopt a pet to accompany me, after the long arduous day of work.

I smiled at the thought.

My life is finally put together, not that it never was but at the end of the day I feel at home. Yet, despite all of my content I still feel as if something is missing.

_____________________________________