《chapter five》

° A day in the life of Garroth °

Garroth's PoV

I glanced at my reflection on the mirror. I inhaled and exhaled. I frowned at myself. "Come on Garroth, you can do this!" I yelled at the mirror.

"GARROTH STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF, WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS!" Screamed an irritated Dante from the living room. "SORRY!"

Great now I feel even more depressed. I was at it again, practicing my speech for Y/n. It's been only a few weeks, but I can confirm that I have grown attached to her. Everything about her just makes my heart skip a beat, I become embarrassed easily, and extremely stuttery.

So, today I've come with an agreement with myself to ask her out, as friends, of course to go with me to the arcade that opened up a few days prior.

"Sweet cheeks, I need to take a shower!" I jolted in shock. I lost track of time, that I thoroughly crossed out of my mind my friends.

....

I scan each and every shirt I own, in hope to find the perfect one. Unfortunately, everything I own appearance to be so mundane.

"Ugh, this is so painstaking!"

"Garroth you alright?" I wip my head towards the familiar sound of Lawrence's voice.  "Yeah..."

"What's got you so down, you can tell me?" He reassured, pressing down his hand on my shoulder in a form of consult.

I guess I can tell him. I must get this off my shoulder.

"Alright" I sigh. Lawrence take place on top of my bed listening intently.

"I've been meaning to ask Y/n out-as f-friends of c-course..." I start. "...But you just don't know how to ask her?" Lawrence finishes staring longing at the wall.

I nodded. "Welp, I'm sure it would be easy, I mean look at you!" He gets up and pats my back with his characteristic smile.

I mentally pout. I have this gut feeling that Lawrence is hiding something from me. I was about to ask the same question he did earlier, but he left.

"Alright, Garroth you can do this!"

Lawrence's PoV

Now that I was out of Garroth's room, I can't help but feel this odd stinging sensation on my chest. It pains me. I believe it that Garroth's plan is the cause if it.

I shook my head scratching that thought immediately. I may feel a certain way towards Y/n, but I mustn't risk my friendship. I dont even, if Garroth has any sort of feelings towards Y/n. So, I shouldn't automatically assume that he feels attracted to Y/n.

"Dude, can't believe we didn't notice her sooner, she's such a hottie!" Whistled dante.

I obviously knew who he was referring to. I can't say, though that I didn't acknowledge her existence back in high school.

In Phoenix Drop High, she always used to stay within her group of friends, a white haired meifaw (please correct me I know I butchered that up), an so on. We would even exchange glances in the hallways, but other than that we never talked.

I'm glad that she must here, I got to know the real Y/n, the one that will beat you to shreds if you scare her. I chuckle at the thought.

Garroth's PoV

I rung her doorbell once. No one came. Twice. No answer. I began worrying for a moment until Y/n opened the door. She looked shaggy, her hair was unkempt and she was wearing a plain hoodie with some sweat pants on.

"Oh, hi Garroth!" She sheepishly smiled, a rosy colour adorning her cheeks. I suddenly felt hot.

"H-HI!" Dang it, what is wrong with me?! Why'd I shout in her face? Now she thinks I'm some freak!

"Glad, someone's in a good mood!" I nervously giggled, staring off to the side.

I took in a deep breath. "Wouldyouliketogooutasfriendstothenewarcadethatopenedafewdaysago?!" I gasped.

Y/n stood by the door, blinking a few times in confusion until she opened her mouth to speak. "Of course!" I once again became a blushing disaster.

"Ooh, they have DDR here!" She pointed towards the dance machine. I sheepishly smiled. "Let's go play then"

I was sweating like crazy, I couldn't believe that she was this good at it! The song ended and I was out of breath. "Y-you sure are good at this" I praised. She gave me a cheeky smile which i found super cute.

"Yeah, my aunt signed me up for dancing lessons so I'm pretty flexible" she shrugged.

An idea popped in my head. "H-hey since were b-both tired would y-you like to eat s-somewhere?" She nodded her head excitedly.

The day soon ended and we were both pleased. We joked around and everytime we made contact I couldn't help but blush widly.

"Would you like to come in?" She offered. I was debating whether or that to accept if it would be inappropriate or not.

Your PoV

Garroth agreed and I was ecstatic. Unlocking my door I went in and guided Garroth in. Though, I stopped on my tracks. In my house was Lucinda, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii-chan, and Travis.

Screaming and running around the house.

I sweatdropped. They were chasing a small little white feline that was filling my house with snow.

I freaked out once I noticed it was charging at me at full speed. I screamed, I closed my eyes and fell with a loud thud on the ground. Something rough and wet was licking my nose. I opened one eye warily, on my chest stood the small cat with a tiny almost invisible smile.

I in return also smiled stroking its smooth fur.

______________________________________

A strange message left by my friend.

Get me dick in the gas station while I am loading the murder mystery