《 chapter six 》

_

However, I recovered from the comforting trance and engulfed the white feline in a warm hug. I've always held a soft spot for animals as we used to own a variety of pets previously.

I stood up and lifted to kitty to my face so we were staring at each other. My heart felt like it could explode any minute now. The warm feeling in my chest increased as I made a weird noise from the overwhelming cuteness.

In spite of how Y/n was acting the cat senses that she was to be trusted. I mean being summoned by some orange lady and being chased around by scary people, this one she knew she could definitely put her trust in.

On the sidelines, for the spectators in the room they were absolutely baffled. The bright child-like grin on Y/n face and her flushed cheeks were also confusing them, but also comforting.

Sooner or later, the people caught red handed will have to be inquired on their sudden visit. And that time was now.

Y/n's face fell and the kitty was now on close to her chest. All the while snow came out of the cat. "Care to explain why you guys are in my house?" She asked, giving each of them a glance.

Aphmau was the first to speak. "Kawaii-chan told us how you were going to look for a pet...So we thought instead of you getting through all the trouble and adopting one we could get you one!" She nervously smiled scratching her wrist.

"The girls called me over to achieve their goal of granting you a pet, the funny part of is that I was supposed to summon an actual ordinary house pet, but...yeah" Lucinda finished looking at anywhere else but Y/n.

The girls apologised, Kawaii-chan felt worse and began to cry apologising for not getting Y/n's consent. Y/n alarmed calmed the poor girl.

"Now, I get thank you for telling me and apologising for violating my property..." Y/n said forgivingly. "...But how did Travis get in here?" She mentioned towards the albino who was now laughing anxiously.

"Oh, we found him here" Lucinda explained. Now, that unnerved you. Travis, was in your home before the girls made an appearance, so with that being said how long was he here for?

Y/n glanced at Travis with an almost murderous glare to which he whimpered. Quickly shaking his head and hands he pleaded for mercy.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like!" He squeaked. A mischievous smile plastered itself upon your lips. "Then what were you doing here Travis?"

"I WAS DEFINITELY NOT TRYING TO FIND IF YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND OR NOT!!" He shouted his explanation.

In the end, Travis died a peaceful death, that being surrounded by women.

r.i.p

____________________________________

Eventually, after beating Travis up, you noticed how the cat was resting on your shoulder watching in amusement.

"Wow, I didn't expect for the cat to get attached to you so easily" Lucinda voiced her thoughts out loud. You purked at that and gave the cat a glance a small smile on your delicate face.

"I suppose it has..." you wholeheartedly stared at the white snowball, although soon came to a devastating conclusion. Your house was filled with snow.