Zero No Tsukaima ~ Chapter 8

Saito"s P.O.V

I'm going to fight, for my lovely Louise.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Hmhm, so when do we start?" I smirked.

"Not now, A easy way. Fight or see Louise being raped?"

"One more thing. I have the best sword and I'm sure that I'm better then you."

Huh, sure then."I'm her familiar, It's my job to protect Louise." I said with a smile, I looked at my sword and tried to sharpen it with my hand.

Louise looked very nervous and almost cried, no I'm going to protect her till the day when I die. "Fight or Louise?"Of course I choose fight and simply win Louise.

"Easy, fight." I smiled an evil smile at him, and Louise blushed even more.

"Hah, I knew it. You choose wrong, If you take Louise you'll get her right now, oh never mind. No matter what you choose, you will never get her! And I don't even have a sword!"

...

"Now you are going to see the fine fine show, raping time!" [dies of laughter,]

.. I can't see this.

"Hey BUDDY USE ME TO BREAK THROUGH AND SAVE HER!" Shouted my sword Derflinger.

I did what he said. But I couldn't stop watching.

Louise screamed, as he took of her bra.

"NOOOO!" I screamed and took my sword to brake through, I-Need-To-Brake-THROOOOUGH!
My scream was full of rage as sparks from the sword flew around.

Almost there.. ALMOST. "Saito.. Don't look! " Louise shouted, and I'm guessing that she is feeling pain.

N-No.. He can't touch her breasts....

"AAAAAA!!" I cut trough the cage and I was standing inside the broken cage, tired.

My black sweaty hair was over my face, and it made a black shadow over my whole face. Which made that you couldn't see my eyes.

"N-N-Now You." now I'm going to finally do what I told Guiche, slice every piece of shit he has.

"So you finally broke through, now my reward is YOU dead." I looked at him and attacked him.

I sliced him with my sword, one blade through his stomach as I pulled out my useless golden sword, final hit.
In the head.
I jumped on his face for a while, Then I threw him away like he was .. trash.

I got tired so I fell on my knees, my empty knees that had worked all day.

"S-S-Saito.." I looked at her crying, and all I had to do was to kiss her.

I jumped towards her and kissed her with passion.

"Sa--" She couldn't talk because of the kiss,that was good. For me, at least.

I pulled away and helped her getting free, I cut the rope with Derflinger, and gave her clothes.

"Change now, I'm not looking" I turned away and blushed cause I kissed her without a bra, good that I didn't see it.

"Saito, I'm done." I turned around and saw her dry her tears. "Don't cry, Louise." I walk towards her to kiss her on the cheek.

She blushed and hugged me, and I hugged back.

"I-.I'm sorry for leaving you..I shouldn't be angry."

...

"Fuck that, I'm happy that you are safe at least."

"Saito.."

"Come now." I carried her and she let out a gasp, and I smiled.

I took Derflinger on the other hand and started to run, I saw the maid and pushed her by accident, but I needed to start running faster.

I jumped over the green bushes and tried to hold Louise still.

But she was like a jumping jelly, so I put Derflinger on my belt as I held my both hands on her so I could carry her better.

I was almost in town and everyone was staring at us, at least it was worth it.

I began to walk normal and I put Louise down gently so she could walk herself.

"T-Thank you.."
"Your welcome."

I took her hand and headed to the restaurant where our room is. Yeah.. We changed room to the restaurant.

We walked into the restaurant and walked to the private door where the room is.

I unlocked it and walked in, then locked it behind me.

I looked back at Louise and she was taking her clothes off.

"Wha-What are you doing?" I looked away blushing really crazy.

"I'm changing clothes, and you?"

"You could at least say that you're changing clothes!"

"But you are my familiar, right?" wow, she was still treating me like a dog. Great.

"I'm going to sleep with you, right?"

"I never said that, well goodnight Saito."

She turned off the light and lied down on the bed, closing her eyes to sleep.

I'm going to sleep beside her anyway.

I lie down beside her and held her with my arms.

"Stop!" Louise screamed.

"Never."

And we sleeped like that the whole night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the long chapter :D well kind of long.

~Hugs Writer.