Zero No Tsukaima ~ Chapter 10

One thing first.
Sorry for all the drama I caused, I actually got better at writing stories so..
Etto.. Let's just start! ;)
_______________________
Saito POV
She smiles, the smile I've missed for a very long time. [ oh hell no Gandalf 0;0 ]
I take her hand again, tightening the grip. I kiss her on the head, staring into her pink eyes.
"I wish I could stay like this forever." I whisper, grabbing a sling of her hair softly. Louise starts to blush, giving me a slap backing off. "Saito!" She complains, "Do not whisper such things in my ear!" I chuckled, slowly placing a hand on the red mark on my cheek.
"Why not?" I teased, trying to get closer. "SAITOOOOO!" The pink haired girl screams, /Explosion baby\
-----------------------------
"You shouldn't tease her in that way." Henrietta takes my hand, gripping it harder. "You should be very careful in the future Saito, what if she becomes your wife?" She says, putting her other hand on my cheek. My cheeks became red of the words. 'M-marry Louise?' The thoughts were moving, spinning, in my annoying little head. "And by the way, you should go back now." She snapped me out of my thoughts, making me startle. "How did I come here?" Was my first question.
"I saw you flying, and then I realized it was fire at one place. So I begged my guards to put end to the fire and take you to me." I flushed, secretly grabbing her crown. "Ey, why is one emerald missing here?" Henrietta opens her eyes in shock, snatching the crown away from my hand. "Is I-I-it missing?" She says, beginning to breath heavily.
Inhale, Exhale.
I put one of my hands on her shoulder to keep her from falling, "Is that emerald, diamond thingie important to you?" I asked, shaking her to keep her awake.
"Y-yes, I need that now." She said, slowly pushing me away from her.
"N-no come here, my queen." I get close to her, putting one arm around her. "Come, I'll get you to some medman."(medicine man.) Her breath gets heavier as she faints in my arms. I slowly pick her up, carrying her in bridal style. I walk slowly down the hall, asking for some help. And then I saw some pink hair, it was Louise.
"Queen!" She screams, running towards me grabbing Henrietta, carrying her instead.
"We'll get you help!" As she starts to run away on her own, and there on the blank white floor,
was the crown. I hurried up and grabbed the crown, sighing while turning it around some times, staring at its beauty.
"Go!" I shouted to myself, and began to run away. 'Left or right?' Fuck, this 'house' is too big. Can't see Louise anywhere. I was running in about some minuets, but I was already tired. I turned to my left to see the 'Medicine Man' room. "Oh well," I muttered, as I walked towards it opening the stone door slowly, and it was heard with a gnh. "She is okay, maybe she was too stressed," I heard someone say. "Do you know why?" I heard a light voice say, that might be Louise's.
I walked into another room in the medicine man's "house". And there I saw Louise, Doc and Henrietta. Louise was hugging Henrietta's hand, and Henrietta was lying down on the bed, while the doctor was taking blood tests on her.
"Something wrong?" I asked nowhere out of the blue. Louise gave me a hard glare, "Do you see her skin? It's so.. light. It isn't normal, it's like a vampire's skin... Wh--" The doc just came in the conversation, "no, nothing is wrong, Louise. She just fainted." Louise turned red of anger, then she let out a "eh!" sound and walked smoothly over to me.
"Uh- sorry for that before, y'know." She whispered, putting her lips on mine. I was standing there in shock, but why not enjoy it? I kissed her back, grabbing her hips to pull her into a deeper kiss. After a while I broke it, staring at her eyes. "You know what, I'm sorry too." I hug her, and slowly without her noticing it, I smelled on her beautiful pink hair. "Smells like mine--"
"WHAT?!"
|Explosion|
________
Hope you liked the new chapter mah ducks! /let's get some more inspiration c:
And sorry for the short chapter, YOU NEED TO SPAM ME WITH IDEAS! And you need to tell me what should happen in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!! :(